• 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

A hundred and fifty points lost. That put Gryffindor in last place. In one night, they'd ruined any chance Gryffindor had had for the House Cup. Harry felt as though the bottom had dropped out of his stomach. How could they ever make up for this?

Harry didn't sleep all night. He could hear Neville sobbing into his pillow for what seemed like hours. Harry couldn't think of anything to say to comfort him. He knew Neville, like himself, was dreading the dawn. What would happen when the rest of Gryffindor found out what they'd done?

At first, Gryffindors passing the giant hourglasses that recorded the House points the next day thought there'd been a mistake.

How could they suddenly have a hundred and fifty points fewer than yesterday? And then the story started to spread: Harry Potter, the famous Harry Potter, their hero of two Quidditch matches, had lost them all those points, him and a couple of other stupid first years.

From being one of the most popular and admired people at the
school, Harry was suddenly the most hated.

Even Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs turned on him, because everyone had been longing to see Slytherin lose the House Cup. Everywhere Harry went, people pointed and didn't trouble to lower their voices as they insulted him.

Slytherins, on the other hand, clapped as he walked past them, whistling and cheering, Gloiriè making jokes about Days that will cause trouble again at Hogwarts "Thanks Potter, we owe you one!"

Only Mal and Ron comfort him.

They didn't dare to do anything wrong if Mal was beside Harry. Mal is very famous like Harry, no wonder many students didn't bother her, they also shocked when found out Mal get into detention with Harry and blames Harry for taking Mal into detention.

Rolf and Zeus are actually very proud of their sister finally getting detention, they sent a letter to Persephone and Adrien how touched they were to know Mal got her first detention.

Luckily, Persephone held Adrien to hold his back from sending Howler to Mal whose her father had squealing like a girl and said how proud he was. Mal would rebuke anyone who bothered Harry and brought up Harry's mistakes, ("All humans make mistakes, if they judge you easily, such a hypocrite.") Rolf said when the Hufflepuff talked about Harry behind his back.

"They'll all forget this in a few weeks. Fred and George have lost loads of points in all the time they've been here, and people still like them."

"Nah, they always our favorite." Mal grinning at Ron.

"They've never lost a hundred and fifty points in one go, though, have they?" said Harry miserably.

"Well - no," Ron admitted.

It was a bit late to repair the damage, but Harry swore to himself not to meddle in things that weren't his business from now on. He'd had it with sneaking around and spying. But even Quidditch had lost its fun. The rest of the team wouldn't speak to Harry during practice, and if they had to speak about him, they called him, "the Seeker."

He felt so ashamed of himself that he went to Wood and offered to resign from the Quidditch team.

"Resign?" Wood thundered. "What good'll that do? How are we going to get any points back if we can't win at-"

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!"

They froze at the sound of furious, turned their heads and found Mal who was quite far between them. Her face hardened to show that she was both disappointed and annoyed, swallowing harshly as Mal approached with a sharp gaze.