• 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Hermione screamed.

Harry felt as though he'd received a huge electric shock as Adrien rise his wand in alarm.

"Professor Snivellus!" Mal in shock, suddenly they froze.

Adrien and Black snorted in laugh, Lupin smiling gently at her, Harry and Ron swear to not laugh as Hermione and Snape glared at her in alarm.

Mal blinked.

"I mean Snape!" she gulped. "Professor Snape, how did you get in here?"

Snape's eyes flicked malicious.

"Interest question, I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow," said Snape, throwing the cloak aside. "I've just been to your office, Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight, so I took a gobletful along. And very lucky I did . . . lucky for me, I mean. Lying on your desk was a certain map. One glance at it told me all I needed to know. I saw you both running along this passageway and out of sight."

Then his eyes fell to Adrien.

"Well, look who's here," Snape pointed his wand at Adrien who did the same. "What a surprise, wasn't it? It seems already made up, but it's better for you both to be split apart and forever -- the famous Auror play along his profession -"

"You don't know what are you talking about, Snape." Adrien coldly and calmly. "Why you have to be here, anyway, huh? Always sniffs something interesting then wants to get into other people's business, your nose seems to know how its works."

Snape glared at him, his wand trembling but keep steady.

"Severus -" Lupin began, but Snape suddenly pointing his wand at him.

"Three more for Azkaban tonight," said Snape, his eyes now gleaming fanatically. "how pity, your carrier seems to have stop in here, Scamander, helping your old friend with this werewolf - I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this."

"You jerk," said Adrien savagely. "Is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an innocent man back inside Azkaban?"

BANG!

Thin, snakelike cords burst from the end of Snape's wand and twisted themselves around Adrien's and Lupin's mouth, wrists, and ankles; they overbalanced and fell to the floor, unable to move as Adrien's wand fly over to side Crookshanks.

"Dad!" Mal screamed, ran toward Adrien but Snape pointing his wand at her neck sharply.

Black growled, about lunged Snape but he pointing his wand at him suddenly between his eyes.

"Give me a reason," he whispered. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."

Black stopped dead. It would have been impossible to say which face showed more hatred.

Harry stood there, paralyzed, not knowing what to do or whom to believe. He glanced around at Ron, Mal and Hermione.

Ron looked just as confused as he did, still fighting to keep hold on the struggling Scabbers. Mal stood in front of Snape fearless between her father and godfather.

Hermione, however, took an uncertain step toward Snape and said, in a very breathless voice.

"Professor Snape - it - it wouldn't hurt to hear what they've got to say, w - would it?"

"Miss Granger, you are already facing suspension from this school," Snape spat. "You, Potter, Scamander and Weasley are out-of-bounds, in the company of a convicted murderer and a werewolf. For once in your life, hold your tongue."