"And if they do give in?"

"Then we win. We'll still keep the hostage locked up in case they try anything funny."

"I see. It's a great plan, Mr.Lin."

"Why thank you," Insu says one last thing before ending the call,"Don't worry, Hyunbok...We'll both get our revenge soon."

"Hyunbok."

Hyunbok is brought back from his flashback upon hearing Chan call his name.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Please check up on the doctors and patient and bring back any information that you have," Chan hands him the notes that Changbin made,"Show them these as well to see if we can rule anything out."

Hyunbok takes the notes in his hands and goes off to his duty.

While walking, he stops in the middle of the main hall upon hearing and seeing the main doors open.

As someone enters the castle, Hyunbok bows.
"Welcome home your majesty."

The six boys hear Hyunbok's greeting and walk out on the dinning hall. Nayeon joins follows next to Chan.

There stood Sana and Chaeyoung standing beside a boy on either side.

"Felix?"

Felix smiles at the six boys who he had not seen in a few days, which to him felt like weeks.

"Hi guys."

The six boys run up to him and embrace him in one group hug. Chaeyoung and Sana move out of the way and towards Nayeon.

"Guys I can't breathe!" Felix exclaims.

The boys let him go, allowing the freckled boy to breathe.

"How have you been?" Seungmin asks.

"Well my scars are practically healed, so I'm doing great!"

"We ran tests to make sure he was healthy and he was good to go," Sana explains.

"So...how's the search going?" Felix asks.

"Still haven't found him, and our search party is on hold due to an accident," Hyunjin explains.

"An accident?"

"To put it simply, one is injured and unconscious and another is currently missing," Changbin explains.

"Damn," Felix cursed under his breath,"So now we have two people to find."

"Unfortunately," Chan says.

"...Hey," Chaeyoung gains everyone's attention,"This might not be the best time to say this but...I'm impressed by all of you."

The boys exchange looks with each other.

"I mean, you've only been here for a few months and experiencing major issues and you guys are handling them so well."