Doctor (Tom Holland)

Start from the beginning

About an hour goes until they are done, and we all get ready. "You two ready?" Jacob asks walking over to me and Harry.

"Yep" I answer with a smile. Luckily they only have one interview today. I turn to pick up my phone but as I do so, somebody accidentally knocks over a stack of wooden boxes. I quickly look seeing it's going to hit Tom so I push him out the way.

He looks at shock at what just happened for a second, but I'm there stood, my hand throbbing in pain. Fuck that hurt. My head hurts too. "Holy Shit" He says, "You okay?" He asks and I nod a little, holding a tight smile but my hand is in agonising pain right now. I can't even move it.

"No your not you look like you're about to cry" Zendaya says. She looks me over, then stops at my hand.

She goes, picking it up but I squeeze my eyes shut, moving away from her and groaning in pain from the slightest movement. "Don't do that" I grit out.

"Sorry sorry" she says.

"Hey let me see" Tom says, hand on my shoulder and he turns me to face him. I carefully bring my hand up, not able to move my wrist without it killing and I notice now that the crate took off a load of skin too that's already starting to bleed.

Tom looks up at the person who knocked the crates, not even paying attention. I see him go to talk but I use my other hand, putting it over his mouth.

"Don't" I warn. He looks at me before back at the guy and bringing my hand down.

"He hurt you-"

"Tom no" I say and he sighs, shaking his head before taking my forearm. He brings me to sit and the others grab chairs, sitting too. This is embarrassing.

"I'll be fine" I force a laugh, "Let's just go" I tell them but Tom is the one to shut my up this time by putting his hand over my mouth.

"Take a few deep breaths okay?" He says and I look at him confused. "Just do it" He laughs and I roll my eyes before complying.

To my unfortunate surprise he turns my hand a little. I grip the chair, squeezing my eyes shut and biting down on my lip to not groan from the pain. "Shhh" He coos, trying to comfort me as he carefully and gently moves my wrist.

Thankfully he finally puts it down and I'm there breathing a little heavier from the pain. "I don't think you've broken it. We should probably get you to the emergency room though in case" Tom tells me and I shake my head.

"No Ill be fine. It's just a thud I'll live" I tell him and he sends me a look as if asking 'seriously?'.

"Listen, it's bruising already which isn't good, you're bleeding, and you can barely move it. Also you're shaking like hell. We're going to the emergency room" he says and I sigh. Great.

"Everything okay?" Kevin Feige shows up. He's doing the interviews with them and making sure that none of them mess up and everything goes right.

"No some guy just broke her bloody hand and left" Zendaya says and I raise an eyebrow at her. Did she just go British for a second?

"What?" He asks.

"I'm fine. Honestly" I tell him and Tom rolls his eyes.

"Reckon you could find him? He has like short black hair, short beard and was wearing a denim jacket with black jeans. He knocked over a load of crates and they fell on Y/n" He tells Kevin. Kevin nods and pulls out his phone.

"Take her to the hospital one of you. Only one though because of covid. Ill go find the guy" Kevin says.

"I'll take you" Tom says almost immediately. Everyone agrees and Im a little surprised Zendaya didn't even argue to take me.