The New Owner

Start bij het begin

"Can I know your name now?" He asked and I shook my head at him.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked and he placed a kiss on my lips.

He gently lifted me from the bed and into his arms. I buried my face in his chest as we laid in the silence for a little while longer. Who knew he could be so gentle?

I slowly fell asleep in his arms but woke up by him tracing kisses along my naked body. We had four more rounds of sex and slumped onto the bed afterward.

When the sun started rising we decided to get dressed. I searched for my thong but it was gone. I placed my hands on my hips before staring at Louis. I'm pretty sure he can't see my lifted eyebrow beneath my mask but still.

"What?" He asked before chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

"My thong," I said in a duh tone and he shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said briefly.

"Louis-" I whined but was cut off by him kissing me.

"I'm gonna miss that tight little pussy of yours." He whispered into my ear before grabbing my ass. He rubbed his erection against my clit and I moaned out loud.

We ended up having sex again, and it always ended with me having multiple orgasms.

When we were done I got dressed before I slipped my heels on. I'll let him take my thong as something to remember me by. He picked me up into his arms and took me downstairs. He placed me into my car and after that, we kissed for like ten minutes before my driver cleared his throat. I guess he doesn't wanna witness some steamy car sex.

I rested my head against the car door as my driver drove me home. By the time I got home, the sun was fully shining so I took a warm shower.

All I felt in my lower region was pain and I had butterflies in my chest. I stepped out of the shower and examined myself in the mirror.

My neck was covered in hickeys and four bruises from Louis's fingers tattooed my waist. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to not get aroused. A blush crept onto my face as I thought of all the things Louis did to me.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went into my room. I screamed when I found Dom sitting on my bed.

"Dom what the fuck!" I yelled angrily and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Isn't that something that I should ask you?" He said while pointing to my neck.

"You know how Blake gets," I said softly. Blake and I have never had sex before, he's one of those guys who thinks that "We should wait."

"I called Blake last night," Dom said slowly and I cussed under my breath.

"Dom-" I started but was cut off by him holding his hand in my face.

"No, Joan. You lied to me and now you're going to tell me who you had sex with last night. Come on! I need something to make my life seem less depressing." He said and I sighed out loudly.

"Promise not to tell anyone," I said with closed eyes and Dom nodded.

"Yes bitch, I promise. I can tell that this is good, you're doing that thing with your eyes." Dom said while pointing with his fingers.

"Imayormaynothavesleptwithourbosslastnight," I said in one breath.

"You slept with our boss last night?" Dom asked before gasping loudly.

"Let's just say we didn't get to sleep," I said and Dom smiled broadly.

"Yes, bitch!" He squealed.

"I'm telling you it's the best sex I've ever had," I said with a smile on my face. "And I've had sex with a fair amount of guys." I continued. "I think we had sex like eight times, or more. And he has this fantasy about me."

"Lord have mercy!" Dom said and we laughed together.

"But he doesn't know he had sex with me though. It was role play, but actually, I was just playing myself." I said nervously.

"Booch! What do you mean?" He asked curiously and I shrugged.

"It was a masquerade ball and we were all wearing masks. I didn't take mine off until half an hour ago." I told Dom who was looking at me with a dropped jaw.

"What the fuck! You fucked him in costume?" He asked playfully and I laughed at him.

"Kinda. He's one hell of a man, I don't know how I'm going to resist him now. I should keep a low profile from now on." I told Dom who agreed with me.

"The last thing we need is some steamy office sex," Dom said dramatically.

"God forbid me ever having sex with him in his office," I replied. Holy shit we almost did it in his office yesterday.

I walked over to my closet and Dom gasped.

"You can't even walk properly. How will you get through the day?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied honestly and got dressed into a blue jumpsuit and a pair of black red bottoms.

I covered my hickeys up with foundation before placing on a denim jacket. I placed a scarf around my neck just for extra security then I pulled my curls into a bun on my head and allowed a few strands to hang loose.

Once Dom and I reached the office we went our separate ways. I slipped onto my seat in my office before letting out a soft sigh.

"Joan, Mr Valentino would like to see you," Macy said while peeking her head into my office.

"What? Like right now?" I asked and she nodded before disappearing again.

Thank you for voting and commenting. ❤