Chapter 66: Promise

"Who do you think it would be?" Alessandro said annoyed. He's dating Katie?

Y/n pov:

I'm now sitting in the living room with this boyfriend stealer with her stupid gift. "I- uhmm.. I thought I'd get you some food and these.." she smiled awkwardly before handing me the berries and baby clothes.

With my arms crossed I rolled my eyes before I uncrossed them, I took her gifts and orderd the maid to put them away.

"Is that all you came for?" I asked coldly, "I just want to ask you, do you have a friend as in a boy-friend?" She asked curiously.

"No, that's non of your busines" I replied smiling sarcastically. "But your friend-" she was cut of by me.

"Look 'Ella' the only reason you came here is to give me your gifts which I never needed but thank you anyway, I don't even know what friend you're talking about but I need you out" I said getting up.

"Now if you're finished get out, I have lots of things to do, the things are much more important" I continued. Her smile faded it was replaced with a frown.

"I- I was just being nice-" Once again she was cut of, "I know, thank you now you can leave" I replied rolling my eyes, I walked towards the staris.

"Make sure she's out" I orderd one of the maids, she nodded as I started walking up the staris.

Ella's pov:

I was just being nice why was she so mad? It's probably her mood swings. Something didn't add up though, she said she didn't have any guy friends so then..who was that guy?

I felt a car behind me which made me walk faster, I took in a deep breath when the car didn't leave. I finally turned around and looked at the driver.

"Who are you? Why are you following me!" I shouted creeped out. "Hello there" I heard a husky voice behind me making me flinch before I turned around meeting the same grey eyes.

"You! Why are you following me? Did you lie? You said that y/n was your friend!" I shouted. "We'll have lots of fun" He said before I felt a sharp pinch in my neck.

I was so confused, he continued talking as my head began spinning, I leaned in and held onto him, "I- who are y-you" I said before I fell into his arms.

"You'll know soon, darling" that was all I heard before I completely blackened out..

Boris's  pov:

I finally found her, she'll be mine I'll keep her, no one can take her away from me. "Hurry up" I told my driver, he nodded before he began speeding.

I looked at her, her head was on my lap so I could see her features, she's changed alot. A devilish smirk formed on my face as I watched her start breathing heavily.

All this time, I thought she was dead but it turned out that she's alive.. How can that be possible? So H/n/Damien didnt kill her..?

H/n/Damien pov:

"She isn't picking up" Alessandro said with worry, "She's probably busy" I replied, Ella wasn't picking up the phone Alessandro was worried.

The other two were fighting whilst me and Alessandro were trying to get Ella to pick up the phone.

Afew hours later:

We were told that she had left for afew weeks but why? She never told us that she'll go, how can she suddently disappear?

Alessandro and I thought it was pretty suspicious before Ella called us, she told us that she was completely fine and that she'd be back in afew weeks.

She said that she might not pick up some of the time because she's very busy, so after that we went back to what we were doing.

Jasmine, we haven't seen Jasmine in about 8 months, it was pretty sad because she left us but then it was for the better, there's less problems now and Alessandro's pretty happy.

I do still want her to come visit us though but I respect her decision of leaving. I won't force her with anything.

Y/n, my beautiful princess might be sleeping now, I checked the time, it's 5:47pm she's definitely sleeping, around this time she takes a long nap. I can't wait to go home and see her, she was my only medicine.

We stated of by her hating me so much but then as days passed we started getting along, now look at where we are, y/n is pregnant with twins, one more month until she gives birth, I cannot believe I'll become a father.

Sometimes I feel like I will be a bad parent, I never had a good childhood, my father left my mother was abusive, how would someone like me make a good father?

"I suggest you go to the shops and buy a brain, at least it'll have more braincells than yours" Atlas rolled his eyes. "What? My brain how dare you say that!" Liam gasped dramatically.

"Will you both stop interrupting me from my thoughts!" I shouted, I mean I was imagining things but now my thoughts got interrupted by these idiots that never shut the hell up.

"I wonder what he's thinking of" Liam whispered towards Atlas. Oh God, please let this day turn good, I cannot deal with these two babies.

3 hours later:

"Y/n, I want you to promise me something" I sighed heavily. "Yes? What is it" she asked as she ate her strawberries.

"No matter what happens, no matter what fight we have, please promise me that you won't leave me" I said nervously.

She began giggling, "Are you serious, I'd never leave you stupid" she giggled before she put down her strawberries, she came and hugged me before she kissed my cheek.

"I promise you, I'll never leave you H/n/Damien" she said in a full sentence with such confidence making me smile widely like an idiot..

End of chapter 66, Thank you for reading this chapter, please wait patiently for chapter 67! <3

Ella is kidnapped?

Thoughts about Liam and Atlas fighting 24/7?

Jasmine's out of the book?

Words: 1043