Chapter 32: Disaster

I put my hand on the door knob before I could twist it someone held my hand, I shivered at the cold touch.

I gulped and turned around seeing

Alessandro...

Y/n pov:

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked looking me up and down confused, "Non of your business, are you following me?" I asked snatching my hand from his.

"Obviously not, just tell me what are you doing here?" He asked getting annoyed, "I'm here with H/n/Damien, why are you here?" I asked bluntly.

"I'm on a date with Jasmine, I wanted to know her abit before you know..marrying her" He said looking towards Jasmine who was sitting on the chair sipping her wine.

I nodded quietly as I walked inside the bathroom, I walked to the mirror looking at myself. "Relax, it's alright you're fine" I said calming myself.

I took afew deep breaths before leaving the bathroom, I walked out of the small room as soon as I walked out I saw Alessandro and Jasmine sitting with H/n/Damien laughing.

"Fuck, he had to sit with us" I whispered as I nervously walked to our table.

"I-im back" I said sitting next to H/n/Damien with Alessandro imfront of me. "Oh, Jasmine and Alessandro I didn't know you'd be here" I said smiling with a hint of sadness seen.

"Oh, y/n, H/n/Damien told us that you were here. I'm so glad you're here" Jasmine smiled brightly. I just nodded not looking at Alessandro.

"And also, I wanted to tell yall that we're getting married very soon, next month! We didn't tell you guys that we are also dating" Jasmine excitedly smiled as she reached her hand to Alessandro's.

She held his hand and of course he held hers too letting his smile reveal, "Congratulations, but make sure you tell me next time Jasmine just in case" H/n/Damien replied calmly.

Soon the waitress came with the glass of wine and steak, she placed it on the table, "Please get 2 more of the same" H/n/Damien said stopping the waitress.

She nodded with a "Of course sir" and left, Me and H/n/Damien waited for Alessandro and Jasmine's food to arrive before eating.

Soon their food arrived, we all started eating and talking. Jasmine talked to me about the wedding design whilst Alessandro and H/n/Damien talked about their Mafia shit.

"Baby, I need to make a quick phone call. I'll be back in a sec" H/n/Damien said kissing my cheek before getting up and walking outside leaving me and the couples alone.

"Baby, I need to go to the bathroom for a second. I'll be right back" Jasmine said kissing Alessandro's head, "Of course take your time" Alessandro replied back.

After she left I started to sip some wine gulping it down my throat. Alessandro sat there with his arms crossed looking at me as I drank the wine.

"What?" I asked getting alittle tipsy. I looked beside me as I felt eyes on me, it was 2 guys staring at my body. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

Alessandro noticed but stayed there sitting watching me, "Stop fucking staring at me" I snapped getting annoyed. "Stop fucking drinking" Alessandro said grabbing the glass off my hands.

"Give it back!" I shouted grabbing afew peoples attention, "Shut the fuck up y/n, I said no that means no" He said trying to calm himself.

H/n/Damien came back and sat next to me, "Jerk" I mumbled under my breath, Alessandro heard it, he rolled his eyes.