Chpater 28: He's my happy place

She quickly looked down ashamed, "Get the fuck out!" Liam shouted but she stayed there in her place, "Sorry sir, I cant" she said looking down..

Third person pov:

"And why the fuck not" Liam gritted his teeth, "S-sir, I'll j-just stay" she stuttered nervously. Liam rolled his eyes as his attention went back at y/n.

"Y/n? When will you wake up?" Liam asked sniffling, "Tommorow morning sir" Maria answered. "And who the fuck asked you?" Liam rolled his eyes.

She nervously sighed, Liam kissed y/n's forehead, "Y/n, I need to go now. I promise I'll check on you everyday" Liam smiled whiping his tears with his sleeve.

He got up and made sure that y/n's body was fully covered with a blanket before walking out of the room. "Thanks..whatever your name is" Liam sighed opening the front door.

Alessandro got up walking towards Liam, He walked him outside the front door, "If anything happens to y/n..I'll shoot your brain out" Liam warned Alessandro.

"The fuck? Obviously nothing will happen to y/n as long as I'm here" Alessandro smiled, "Then wheres that crazy bitch?" Liam raged.

"He's locked in my house, don't worry he won't be able to get out" Alessandro patted Liam's shoulder, "Alright bye, take care of y/n" Liam said heading to his car.

"Bye" Alessandro waved, after Liam drove off Alessandro shut the front door locking it, he walked to the couch and mumbled something.

"Who the fuck was that?"

With that he went to bed, Although Alessandro tried sleeping he couldn't, he couldn't stop thinking about y/n.

"It's my fault" Alessandro sighed with a hand behind his head. "Hah, I'm such a prick" He said before shutting his eyes, he slowly drifted to sleep.

The next morning

Y/n pov:

I woke up with my body aching in pain, "Ahh" I groaned in pain. I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around and realised that I was in Alessandro's room.

I sniffled as tears escaped my eyes, "H-h/n/D-damien is back to h-his old self n-now" I whispered as I felt pain in my dry throat.

I put my elbows on the bed trying to get up but I couldn't, I couldn't move, if I did then my body would ache with he pain h/n/Damien caused.

"A-alessandro?" I tried yelling but my sore dry throat hurted, I couldn't even speak? Wow. I heard multiple footsteps racing towards the room.

Before I could even blink I saw h/n/Damien bang the door open, I gasped as he stared at me furiously. "H/n/Damien, leave her the fuck alone!" I heard Alessandro shout running towards the room.

H/n/Damien's eyes could only describe Rage and jealousy. I slowly moved back at the bed not caring about how much pain I was in.

My head turned to the entrance as Alessandro stormed in rushing towards H/n/Damien, "Don't fucking touch her, get out!" He raged grabbing h/n/Damien's collar.

H/n/Damien grabbed Alessandro's collar as he punched him in the face causing Alessandro to stumble back, I gasped scared and worried about Alessandro.

I slowly tried getting up as I held on to the bed walking to the boys, "S-stop!" I cried scared, Alessandro got up and rushed to h/n/Damien punching him straight away.

I cried as I tried shouting, "s-stop" I stuttered weakly holding onto Alessandro's arm to stop him, H/n/Damien got up touching his bleeding lip.

"H/n/Damien p-please!" I begged weakly holding on Alessandro's arm for support, I sniffled as Alessandro helped me sit on the bed.