Chapter 13: Mistakes

He smelled her beautiful hair that smelled like shea butter with warm vanilla, with her beautiful scent he immediately fell asleep.

Y/n pov:

I felt big veiny hands around my wrist, I felt warm and cozy, I loved that feeling. I slowly opend my eyes. I felt a muscular body behind me.

I did feel a head on my neck, I assumed it was h/n/Damien, his breath was fanning my neck, I felt butterflies on my stomach from his warmth.

I gasped and realised what I was just thinking about and what position we're in, I weakly tried to get up but he grabbed my wrist and put me back in the same position.

"Stay" He groaned in his deep sleepy voice. "H-h/n/D-damien I feel s-sick" I weakly said. He quickly opened his eyes whilst I covered my mouth.

"Don't you dare y/n" he said getting off me, I was too weak to walk, he quickly carried me to the bathroom, he placed me infront of the toilet.

"Let it out" He said holding my hair back in one hand, I uncovered my hand and let it out, I had a headache, I wasn't feeling well.

He sat beside me with my hair still in his hand, he put one arm around my waist confronting me, "You'll be fine. Just let it out" He said not facing the toilet.

I started tearing up and he quickly realised, "y/n? Baby are you alright?" He asked. Whilst I was letting it out my throat was in serious pain.

I couldn't swollow properly, I felt warm tears coming down my cheeks, "y/n, are you not feeling well?" He asked gently rubbing my waist, I nodded.

When I finished he helped me up and helped me to the sink to was my mouth. He lifted me and made me sit on the counter.

He went and flushed the toilet making sure to close the lid.he then came back and lifted me of the counter, I was still uncomfortable with his touch but it did calm me.

He held me whilst I washed my mouth in the sink. After that he helped me dress up. He carried me and went downstairs, "P-put me down" I said but it came out faint.

"Alright Mrs y/n lets see you walk" He said putting me down. His touch left my skin. I immediately fell on the floor, he chuckled.

"So now do you want me to put you down?" He asked smirking, "j-just help me w-walk" I said, he helped me walk to the front door.

"H/n/Damien how's y/n doing?" He asked worried, "She's fine" H/n/Damien said rolling his eyes. We walked to the car, he helped me sit next to him.

I did my belt as he closed the door and went to the driver's seat, he sat and closed the door. He then started driving, he would make sure I'm fine by asking every while.

We finally arrived, I felt like I was burning, I was so hot to the point I had a headache and a sore throat, he parked the car and got out.

I sighed and opened the door, he helped me walk in the hospital, we walked to the receptionist, It was a girl, she looked in her 20's, but she had so much makeup.

Is this a party or a hospital? "How can I help you?" She asked looking at h/n/Damien Biting her bottom lips, she was clearly flirting with someone married.

But I didn't care, why would I cate? I don't love h/n/Damien, he's a jerk. H/n/Damien told her, she made us sit in the waiting room.

There was alot of people, there was only 2 chairs left, I sat on one beside a handsome man he looked around my age, h/n/Damien sat beside me.

I sighed weakly, I looked over at the man beside me, he had his earphones plugged, he was swiping in his phone. He had all my attention.

I heard h/n/Damien clearing his throat, "My lovely wife why don't you sit here" He said putting his lap, I sighed, "Why?" I asked.