Chapter 51: She's back

The boat came closer and closer which caused me to stand up and run outside, I waved my arms and smiled when I saw them.

The 3 of them, Atlas, Alessandro and Liam...

Y/n pov:

The sent me a smile and face of relief, This was all an act. I didn't want to get hurt and lose my baby, I'd never actually care for him I just wanted to protect my baby.

"So you think I didn't know?" I heard him whisper huskily in my ear which made me gasp, I turned around and saw him standing there with his arms crossed.

"You think, there aren't cameras in this house? You think that I'm dumb enough to leave a cellphone at home when I knew you'll use it?" He said with a raised brow.

He knew? Then why is he letting me go? "This was a test, you failed and lost my trust. But there's your rescuers, go with them and have fun in that house" He said going back to the house.

I was shocked by this whole thing, He doesn't even care. I looked back at the boat then at the house, Should I stay?

No, you shouldn't stay remember what he did? Go and don't look back.

A mysterious voice answered, I sighed thinking it was probably me who answered that, Maybe I shouldn't stay, He did so many bad stuff to me.

He cheated on me too, I looked at the boat as it was so close to the surface, "Y/n, Oh my lord, I'm so glad you're okay" Liam said getting out of the boat and pulling me into a tight hug.

I smiled and hugged him back, "I'm fine, don't worry" I replied. "Y/n, I'm so happy you're fine" Atlas said sending me a smile.

"Don't be silly, not like anything would happen to me" I laughed. Liam pulled away and as soon as he did Alessandro ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug making me surprised.

"Thank God you're fine" He said closing his eyes slowly, "Of course, dramatic baby" I giggled, He took in a deep breath capturing my scent.

"So, will you stick to me all day?" I asked giggling. He slowly pulled away smiling, I smiled back, me and Atlas walked to the boat whilst Liam and Alessandro went inside the house.

Atlas got up on the boat first then he helped me up by holding my hand, We sat at one of the sofa's on the boat. "Do you think I should leave? With my child not having a father?" I asked sighing.

Atlas looked at me as his orbs began to get bigger, "I think you should get back together, the only reason he turned like this is because of Christina" He said sighing.

I raised a brow confused at what he said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "You don't know?" He said shocked.

"No, tell me" I replied.

"Well basically Christina orderd one of the maids to put some type of medicine in H/n/Damien's food so he could turn back to how he was from the start, She gave the maid money but Alessandro killed the maid" He explained.

I was shocked, shocked at what Atlas said. "Alessandro was going to give you a medicine to put in his food so he could slowly turn back to normal but I guess we're late?" Atlas said.

"I- I think I want to stay, do you have the medicine?" I asked surprised. "Yes, we got it just in case" He replied giving me the little container with liquid.

"Thank you, I think I'll stay here" I replied. Atlas sighed, not with relief but..sadness? Or was I just guessing that. "Yes, of course you can stay if you'd like, make sure to put it in his dinner and breakfast" He said not looking at me.

I found it weird that he wasn't looking at me, We were looking at achother when we were talking but now he isn't, it's like he's avoiding eye contact.

It's not like I'm forgiving him for what he's done, I'll first get him back to normal then we'll solve the things between us, I guess..

"Um, okay Thank you" I smiled before getting up to leave the boat. "Y/n-" he said grabbing my wrist, I turned my head to him.

It was like he wanted to tell me something, "Yes?" I said facing him, "I wanted to tell you.." He said getting nervous. What did he want to tell me?

Alessandro's pov:

"H/n/Damien, y/n is coming with us" I told him. "And? I already knew that" He replied rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean and? You have to come with us, you're the father of the baby" I said crossing my arms.

"Out, out, out" He said with no emotion as he continued to scrub the fish skin.

This will be hard.

H/n/Damien pov:

Alessandro and Liam left outside to start the boat and leave after I told them that i wasnt coming.

But y/n really wanted to go, It was this bad that she wanted to leave without thinking.

Looks like I will be eating lunch alone today and for the rest of the year..I don't don't know, she left me, she doesn't want me anymore.

I never knew I was this bad, I never thought she'd hate me this much..

She's gone, gone forever. At least she escaped a murder like me, she was a true angel that God sent, but now she left, she isn't coming back.

I turned around to take a tissue and saw y/n infront of me smiling. "Hey, I didn't go" she smiled before putting on dish plastic gloves.

"What?" I said surprised.

She still loves me, I couldn't help but smile as I watched her scrub the fish.

Hey guys, What do you think of this chapter? Thanks for reading, stay tuned for chapter 52! <3

What did Atlas want to tell y/n?

Y/n came back?

Any thoughts on this chapter?

Words: 1029