Chapter 64: Y/n's..dead?

"Uhh, y-yes" y/n said confused as to why his expressions changed, "That's amazing, oh baby I'm so glad to have a girl and a boy!" H/n/Damien said as he pulled y/n into a hug.

Y/n's smile came back to her face as she hugged him back..

3 MONTHS LATER

Y/n pov:

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed an apple that was in the fruit bowl, "Good morning, darling" Miss Cherylne smiled.

"Good morning mum" I replied smiling back at her, "Awh one more month until your twins will be here!" She squeaked excitedly.

"I know, I'm excited too" I said rubbing my baby bump, It was insane how my baby bump was tiny to now this big. Jasmine did hear that I'm having twins, she only congratulated me then she went back to ignoring me.

I didn't know why she was ignoring me, What have I done wrong? Maybe after I give birth I'll see her, she'll definitely come and hold the babies.

I didn't realise the Miss Cherylne had said goodbye and left, I walked around the house with my apple and my thoughts, "Well, she'll definitely come" I talked to myself.

I also have this habit of talking to myself, this house felt quite empty, everyone was away at work, well all I had was the maids. Miss Cherylne went off to the shops to but some baby clothes I don't even know why.

I mean, I haven't even worried about that. Alessandro, Atlas, Mr Mark, Liam and H/n/Damien were all in their company doing some..I don't even know to be honest.

Katie had found a job which is working in a Cafe, quite basic, Jasmine..I don't even know what has happened to her.

Now that I'm alone in the big house, why am I scared? I couldn't forget that nightmare that I had afew months ago, why do I feel like Boris is still alive?

I sighed heavily before I waked to my phone that was ringing, I held it in my hand before I accepted the call, "Hello?" I said waiting for a reply.

"Hello my bestfriend, guess what, I've got a big surprise for you! I cannot wait for you to-" He was interrupted when I heard someone smack his head.

"Don't fucking tell her!" I heard Alessandro whispered shout, "O-oh, i-i mean..uhh, yeah!" Liam said awkwardly before he hung up out of nowhere.

Third person pov:

"Why the flying fuck would you hang up randomly?" H/n/Damien sighed and face palmed his head. "I-i didn't know what to say okay" Liam rolled his eyes.

"You're so stupid, I don't know how people can handle you" Alessandro said, "So..do I call y/n and tell her what we have for her?" Liam asked.

"No you dumbass, don't even call her just..go back to work" Atlas answerd sighing at how stupid Liam is, "Alright kids, we have work to do" Mr Mark said waiting for the boys to continue.

They all obeyed and went back to work, Y/n was tired, she wanted to sleep for abit, "But what is the surprise?" Y/n questioned herself.

Y/n shrugged it off before she walked back in the kitchen where the maids were, she put her apple in the bin, "Good morning, Ma'am" A maid smiled.

"Good morning.." Y/n replied awkwardly. Y/n slowly turned around around walked upstairs before she realised that the maid was following her..

"Excuse me, why are you following me?" Y/n asked turning to face the maid. "Sorry I wanted to help you get to bed" she said with a little smile.

"No thanks" Y/n replied annoyed. The maid nodded and left back to what she was doing. Y/n shook her head before she continued walking up the staris.

Suddently she felt someone grab her shoulders and pull her down making her lose balance and fall off the staris.

Her body rolled down and down before her body ended in the end of the staris, There was blood gushing out of her, her pants were all blood.

There was blood on the floor too, "H-help.." y/n whimpered weakly before she lost conscious, One of the maids heard the little 'help' that y/n whimpered.

She rushed to the staris to see a pool of blood on the floor which made her eyes widen in horror, she ran to y/n first checked her pulse, it was very weak, her pulse was growing weaker and weaker.

"Girls! Come here right now, call the ambulance!" She shouted making all the maids come out of the kitchen, some of the, stood there shocked some tried to help y/n, one of the maids called the ambulance.

The maid let go of y/n's pulse before she orderd a cloth, she put her hand back on y/n's pulse...I-it wasnt beating..she brang her ear to y/n's mouth to feel her breath but she wasn't breathing...

That's when they knew..they lost y/n..

JUST JOKING LMAOO THERE WAS NEVER A MAID THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS LOOKING, DID I GET YOU?

End of chapter 64, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading and make sure to stay tuned for chapter 65! :)

Did you fall for my..prank?!

What do you think fo Liam?

Describe the boys group in 3 words

Words: 916