Chapter 37: Y/n's turn

I watched as a smirk started slowly forming on his lips, not knowing why he did that. He slowly walked towards me causing me to stumble back..

Third person pov:

"B-boris, you're scaring m-me..why are you coming t-towards me?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Well what can you be useful for?" Boris asked looking y/n up and down.

"I- why are you asking t-that?" Y/n Asked slightly starting to shake.

Boris continued to walk towards y/n as y/n took little steps back with her shaking legs.

"You'll find out soon" He smirked as he walked to her quicker, Y/n started tearing up, she didn't have a good feeling about this..

"Please, leave me alone. What are you trying to d-do" Y/n sobbed as she bumped into the wall behind her.

Y/n put her arms out to shield herself from anything Boris does.

"How about we do something fun?" Boris asked as he reached to y/n, he put his arms beside her head trapping her.

"N-no, I don't want to have any fun with you!" Y/n cried.

"So you want your little friend to have a hard time, it's pretty easy what you have to do. Are you sure?" Boris smirked.

"W-what, what are you going to do to Jasmine!? Don't even touch her, I swear I'll kill you!" Y/n shouted at Boris's face.

"So deal?" Boris asked his grin not leaving his mouth.

"I don't know what you want, Tell me so I know!" Y/n sniffled.

"Alright, We're going to send your little husband a tape, all you have to do is moan whilst I fuck you" Boris said looking at y/n's neck.

What Boris said made y/n cry even harder, "B-but, I'm a virgin, I want t-to give my Virginity to a s-special person" Y/n cried.

"Looks like we'll have to work with Jasmine?" He said with a brow raised.

Y/n Immediately nodded, "Yes" y/n replied back sniffling.

Boris's eyes widened a little surprised by y/n's answer, she was willing to give her friend?

Boris was slightly surprised until he heard y/n's full answer.

"Yes, leave J-jasmine alone. I'll do what you w-want" Y/n sniffled whiping her tears, as soon as Boris heard y/n's full answer he nodded and winked at y/n before telling her something.

"You'll shower, the maid will show you where to. Then she'll tell you where to come, Only in a robe" Boris whispered in y/n's ear his hot breath making y/n shiver.

Y/n nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek, after y/n nodded Boris left as the maid was waiting outside the room for y/n.

Y/n sat on the floor trying to let her body relax, "W-why me?" She said sniffling. The maid saw Boris leave. She waited patiently for y/n to come out.

But she didn't..

"Miss Y/n?" The maid said knocking on the door.

She opened the door to see Y/n crying whilst sitting on the floor. It had been 2 days since they were taken and still no signs that H/n/Damien or Alessandro were going to save them.

The maid walked to y/n slowly approaching the poor soul that had went through so much, "Miss, are you alright? Please come with me" the maid said kneeling to y/n.

She gently rubbed her shoulder. Y/n look up to see the maid, she looked in her 20s or 30s which surprised y/n.

"You look so..y-young" Y/n said surprised. "Well, everyone says that. Miss can you please follow me to the bathroom" the maid asked avoiding what y/n said.