Chapter 12: I still care

I had enough I've already been through so much and this was just the start, what will he do at the end?

Third person pov:

Y/n lying on the floor, either is dead or have lost conscious. However h/n/Damien was working in his office. He would stop for a few minutes and think about y/n.

Was he doing the right thing? He would glance to check on y/n through his large window, he would see her tears running down her cheeks.

Everyone he looked out the window he felt as though he was guilty, but he loved watching people fear him. Y/n broke the rules.

So in his mind he thought 'well she deserves it' H/n/Damien looked out the window to check if she's alright but this time he saw her body dropped in the porch.

'Is she faking?' He thought. It went from raining to quickly hailing and windy. Although h/n/Damien thought she was faking it to get inside.

Alessandro didn't, he saw everything that happened whilst he was in the kitchen eating. He couldn't help her at first because h/n/Damien told him to check on everyone on the basement.

But once Alessandro was back he watched as y/n's body dropped to the ground infront of him, her back was facing him so she couldn't see him.

His eyes widened, he quickly ran to open the garden glass door, but it was locked. Alessandro tried looking for it but he couldn't find it.

He didn't have much time, it soon started hailing, Alessandro's only choice was to go to h/n/Damien. He rushed upstairs,

He dashed to h/n/Damien's office without knocking. "Y/n is fucking unconscious or dead! Quickly fucking unlock the door!!" Alessandro shouted.

H/n/Damien couldn't believe what he heard, y/n wasn't able to handle these stuff but many girls would. They quickly rushed down stairs,

H/n/Damien saw her lifeless body with hail on her back, he quickly unlocked the door and zoomed to her, not caring that he was getting soaked

he carried her body and rushed upstairs, He quickly put her on his bed, he was looked for cloths for her to wear, he looked and looked.

He finally found warm cloths for her to wear, he picked one of his oversized jumper with 3 layers of clothing underneath it.

He put the cloths on the bathroom counter and rushed back to y/n, Alessandro went in looking concerned, "Get out!" H/n/Damien shouted as he carried y/n to the bathroom.

"What wh-" Alessandro was cut off, "Do you fucking want to see her naked? If not then get the fuck out!" He howled. Alessandro immediately got out making sure to close the door.

H/n/Damien carried her to the bathroom, he ran up warm water in the shower after making sure they were warm, he took in a breath and took y/n's cloths one by one.

After she was half naked, he didn't want her to think wrong so he left her half naked in her bra and panties, he carried her in the shower and let the warm water hit her freezing body.

She was in his arms with her head on his chest, he held her tight, her chest was moving up and down which meant she was alive and she was breathing.

He hugged her body to warm her up more, he realised that her body started shaking alittle which meant she's gaining consciousness.

He smiled and stayed in the same position until her beautiful honey eyes opened. She looked pale and tired. "W-wher-" she spoke,

"Shhhhh, relax I'm not doing anything" he said stroking her wet hair.

His voice calmed her down, when she was pretty warm he carried her out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body.

"Y/n? Are you ok with me changing you?" He asked before changing her, she quickly shook her head thinking he would rape her.

"Calm down beautiful, I'm not going to do anything, trust me" He said looking deeply into her eyes,

she nervously replied with a "Ok" but it came out weak.

He removed her bra and dried her upper body, he gently rubbed the towel on her belly, back, arms and chest, after drying her upper part he slid a different bra down her shoulders to her chest.

He wrapped her upper body with the towel because she was still abit cold. He turned his head to the side and took her underwear off,

"Y/n I'll be facing the wall, you'll do that part" He said facing the wall, y/n felt respected. As he turned around she weakly wiped her legs and her lower parts.

After she finished she put on her new underwear, "D-done" she said weakly, he turned back around and put on 3 layers of long sleeve shirts.

After he did that he put on his oversized jumper on her, then he slid the warm copy pants up her legs to her waist, he was now finished.

He realised that the bed sheets were soaking wet because he had placed her there, he rapidly changed them and put fresh new ones.

He checked on how she was doing, her eyes were closed now, he got worried and checked if she was breathing, luckily she was but her temperature was too high.

Her head was boiling hot. He lifted the sheets and carried her in bridal style, he noticed that she was shivering abit, he gently placed her on the soft mattress and pulled the sheets over her body.

He sighed and went to change in the bathroom. He changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, he cleaned the bathroom that was soaked with water.

After that he was tired, he heard y/n's little snores and smiled, she's so cute. He went in the bed and slept next to her.

But this time he did something you'd never imagine. He pulled her to him and cuddled her with his hands on her waist and his head on her neck.

"I love you" He whispered into her neck, his warm breath made her shiver abit because it was very warm, although she didn't hear what he said and she was still sleeping.

He smelled her beautiful hair that smelled like shea butter with warm vanilla, with her beautiful scent he immediately fell asleep.

Will y/n get better in the morning and what will be her thoughts?

Will y/n check on Ella and Xavier?

Do you think Ella and Xavier are dead?

No cap, I litterly love yall. Thank you for reading this chapter and this book! It's great to see you guys comment your thoughts!

Chapter 13 will be out soon! <33

Words: 1145