Chapter 54: Alone

I sat on the sand and watched the sunset whilst the boys were swimming in the ocean, oh I forgot to tell you, after Liam and Alessandro left we decided to go outside for a swim.

It was so fun.

Y/n pov:

I watched H/n/Damien and Atlas swim whilst I played with the sand, they were laughing together, for some reason I missed being home with the others.

I wanted to be with Jasmine and all the others but I have to stay here for abit, I will confront H/n/Damien about his mistakes.

Oh Christina, she never gives up. The boys walked to my direction as they finished their 'swimming' "Hey, why didn't you come?" Atlas asked.

"No thanks, I don't want to get eaten by a shark" I said sarcastically, They both chuckled as they dried their upper bodies with a towel.

"I'm going to have a shower" H/n/Damien said, I nodded, He kneeled down to me level and leaned his forward to my cheek.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his hot breath on my cheek, He placed his soft warm lips on my cheek before walking back in the house.

Atlas was already in the house, I got up and walked in the house grabbing the towels and the things that we brang with us.

If you're wondering, I'm wearing blue shorts with a white tank top, no shoes. I mean today is a pretty hot day.

I walked in the kitchen to see the dishes washed, I smiled, They washed them. I looked around and saw my vitamins that Alessandro gave me.

I took a glass from the counter and poured some water into it. I opened the vitamins and grabbed a pill, I put it in my mouth and drank the water after washing the pill down my throat.

I put the glass on the sink before taking the lid and closing the container, I left the vitamins on the counter before I walked upstairs to the little library.

I opened the door and walked in, I began shuffling through the books, I wanted to find a good mystery book. I love mystery and action books.

They're very interesting and make you want to continue reading.

I finally found one called 'Her regretful choice' I grabbed the book and walked to the table in the library, I pulled the chair out before sitting on it.

That's when I started swiping through the pages, It started of pretty well, However the girl named 'Amanda' made the worst decisions.

I looked at my belly seeing my little baby bump, I smiled before rubbing my belly slowly and gently, "I can't wait for you to see this world" I smiled.

"Me too" I heard a husky deep voice vibrate in my ear, I gasped before turning my head, It was H/n/Damien,
obviously.

"Uh, I-i better get going" I said nervously, I took the book and began walking.

"Oh no you're not, no one leaves without me telling them to" He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to where I was.

He grabbed the book from my hands and put it on the table, "Fine, what do you want?" I said confidently.

He looked up at me before grinning, he walked closer to me before he placed his hands on my waist making me nervous.

His hair was wet, some of the water in his hair dropped on my shirt, He was wearing a tight shirt the could show his abs shape perfectly with a grey sweatpants.

He began to walk making me walk backwards towards the wall. "T-the door is-" before I could continue what I was saying he hungrily smashed his lips on mine.

One of his hands travelled to my neck as he wrapped his hand around my neck choking me lightly, when he did that I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He kissed me with so much hunger and passion, he began to move down to my jaw, we were both panting, "H-h/n/Damien" I moaned.

The library door was opened, I was afraid that Atlas would walk in on us, I didn't want that to happen. "Focus on me, not the fucking door" I felt his hot breath fan my jaw.

He began to move down to my neck making me gasp, I closed my eyes tightly waiting for him to start.

Eventually we continued until we finished, I was surprised that Atlas didn't show.

Where was he?

Atlas pov:

I have to act like I didn't see that, I ran to the living room and sat comfortably on the couch before turning the tv on.

I dont want to make it awkward, they'd be embarrassed, I mean she'll be embarrassed if she finds out I saw them making out.

I turned the volume on 39% so they'd know that I didn't catch them, I took my phone out of my pocket and checked for any calls from the company..

End of chapter 54, what did you guys think of this chapter? Stay tuned for chapter 55! :^)

Do you think Katie and Liam would make a good couple?

How would you describe Jasmine?

Do you think that Atlas is a good guy?