Chapter 20: He knows

Before shutting my eyes I replied with a "Good night" as I slowly fell in a deep sleep. He will always ease my pain I thought to myself.

Third person pov:

The next morning y/n woke up with Alessandro right in her face, she gasped scared, "Good morning, babygirl" He smirked. "Shut it" y/n said going back to sleep.

Y/n turned back around, she didn't see H/n/Damien beside her. "Where's H/n/Damien?" She asked yawning. Alessandro rolled his eyes.

"He had work to do, he told me to take care of you" He said looking me up and down. "Like babysit me?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, obviously" He said he said rolling his eyes, "What? I'm 20, I don't need you!" She yelled. She got up and went upstairs to the bathroom.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth including her hair. She turned around to see Alessandro infront of her, "Can you stop?" She asked in a serious tone.

"And what if I don't?" He said winking, he moved his hand to her shoulder going to her neck, then to her collarbone. "S-stop" she whimpered under his touch.

His hand trailed down to her left breast giving it a light squeeze, his hands trailed down to her stomach, then he grasped her waist pulling her closer to him.

The lips only inches apart, "I-im on my period, stop" she whispered, she loved his touch, She didnt want them to stop, but it was wrong.

She can't cheat on H/n/Damien, she's slowly falling for him. She can't just betray him like that. Alessandro leaned in to kiss y/n but before he could he felt a stinging pain in his cheek.

Y/n had slapped him making his head turn to the left. She took his hands off her waist, she sprinted out of the living room.

Alessandro gritted his teeth, no girl has ever layed a hand on him, no girl has made him this mad. But y/n she did. Whilst y/n was running upstairs she heard Alessandro shout

"I'll give you 10 seconds to hide. Starting now" she gasped in horror, she just slapped a Mafia guy, hes going to kill her, what will she do?

She quickly ran to h/n/Damien's office, she opend the door puffed out, she looked and saw him, busy with his men in a meeting.

H/n/Damien looked at y/n curious and a bit annoyed. All the men's heads turned to y/n as she was standing there not knowing what to do.

"Angel, what are you doing here?" H/n/Damien asked trying not to get mad. "S-sorry, I just wanted to spend time with you" she said looking down nervously.

"Later, alright?" He said smiling at her, She nodded and slowly walked out and closed the door, after she closed the door she began running again.

Y/n was looking behind her as she was running when suddenrly she bumped into a hard chest.

She rubbed her sore cheek bone, she looked up and saw Alessandro smirking, she gasped and quickly turned the other way to run.

But he grasped her wrist pulling her into his chest. "P-please don't" she said avoiding eyes contact.

He stared at her as she huffed out, They stood there with Alessandro admiring y/n but y/n avoided eye contact.

He held her chin tightly making her whince in pain, she closed her eyes not wanting to meet his eyes, "Open your eyes" He demanded in a cold tone.

She slowly opened her eyes obeying the beast, they stared deeply into eachothers eyes, Alessandro removed his hands from her chin.

He put his arm around her waist with the other one on her inner arm, his grip was soft and gentle. He leaned in to kiss her.

He couldn't control himself, he had to taste these big red plump lips.

His lips met hers, but she didn't kiss him back. She stood there not moving her lips. His kiss was gentle but it slowly turned harsh.

"Kiss me back" He ordered into her lips, she gulped and started moving her lips. He wanted to enter her mouth but she wasn't letting him.

He moved his hand to her breast squeezing it lightly making her gasp, as she gasped he entered her mouth exploring every inch of it.

"A-alessandro" she said into the kiss as she put her hands on his chest, she tried pushing him away lightly, but he didn't move an inch.

The kiss went from Gentle and passionate to aggressive and harsh within seconds, he realised that she didn't like this so he started kissing her harshly.

He bit her bottom lips making her gasp in pain, she couldn't breath properly, she needed him to pull away immediately.

"P..lease, I c-cant breath" she begged into the kiss, he immediately pulled away, "Why the hell did you kiss me? You want H/n/Damien to catch you?!" He shouted walking away.

Y/n stood there confused, she breathed normally again. She rushed to the bathroom, turning on the water she started washing her lips and inside her mouth.

She wanted to get rid of his taste in her mouth, she finally finished and saw H/n/Damien standing right infront of her as soon as she opened the bathroom door.

She gasped scared, she breathed out in relief as she saw H/n/Damien's face, "You scared me" she said playfully hitting his arm.

But he just stood there looking at her with his arms crossed.

"H/n/Damien? What's wrong?" She asked nervously, He just stood there looking into her deeply, y/n was nervous and scared.

Why was he so silent? Y/n gulped as he continued to stare at her, She started growing feelings yesterday, and yes now she does love him.

"H-h/n/D-damien? Y-you're scaring me" she said avoiding his gaze, she bit inside her mouth nervously, "I know everything" He said in a deep husky voice.

What did he mean? Everything? Y/n was above confused at what he was saying, "W-what do you m-mean?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers.

He looked at her with a disgusted look, Why did his wife ask the maids to call Liam? Did she want to see him that desperately?

Was she attracted to him? "I saw what you did y/n, tell me why you did that" He said in a serious tone, y/n gulped not knowing how to explain what happened between her and Alessandro.

"I-" she was about to continue when there was a knock on the door, "Sir, there's something important we need to talk about" the guy knocked.

H/n/Damien walked and opened the door, "about?" He asked his man, "Y/n, out" He said not looking at her. She nodded and quickly walked out.

Y/n was scared and worried to see that side of him start to show, she hated that side of him. She felt above bad for kissing Alessandro.

She felt bad for cheating on him, she didn't care what would happen to her, she cared about him. She didn't want him to get mad.

She wanted him to stay happy and bubbly. She sighed going to the kitchen. She sighed as she walked in the kitchen and opend the fridge.

Why did Alessandro say that y/n kissed him?

Is h/n/Damien's bad side appearing back again?

Will y/n tell him why she kissed Alessandro?

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I couldn't update yall earlier, I've been busy with some stuff these past few days, but I'll make sure to complete this book and update yall as soon as possible!!

Words: 1311