Chapter 22: Misunderstood

"Liam left me, H/n/Damien lied" she said sighing, "he's me" Alessandro replied combing her hair, he leaned in smelling her brown honey hair.

H/n pov:

I signalled y/n to get out, she stared at me with her eyes slowly tearing. She rushed out slamming the door shut, she looked hurt, But why?

Christina smirked and sat on my lap, "Daddy? Why are you so worried about that ugly cheap thing?" She asked leaning in to kiss me. Anger and rage rushed to me, I watched as she was slowly leaning in to kiss me,

I smirked as I slapped her across the face making her fall on the ground and hold her cheek in pain, "Fucking slut, that's all you came for?" I asked as I watched her tear up.

"Don't you fucking dare show me your face again, whore" I said coldly, "When I open my eyes I don't want to see that ugly face" I said covering my eyes.

"5" I started counting, I heard her quickly get up, her heels clicked fast as she rushed out closing the door behind her, "Slut" I sighed.

I sat there on my chair doing some work, Is y/n alright? I should probably check on her. Nah she needs some time alone.

Noah is happily dead, yes I did beat him everyday and starve him, I would take all my anger out on him.

But Xavier and Ella, I feed them little bits of food 3 times a week, not only because I care for them but because y/n doesn't want them dead or hurt.

20 minutes later

I finally decided to stop working, I should probably check on y/n, I got up from my chair and walked to the door opening it.

I sighed as I walked upstairs. I walked and walked hearing people talking, I walked closer to me and y/n's room.

"Shh, at least there's someone put there who loves you" Alessandro said to y/n, I watched as he held her hand. "Who?" Y/n said blankly.

"Liam left me, H/n/Damien lied" y/n sighed, "he's me" Alessandro replied combing her hair, he leaned in smelling her brown chocolate hair.

She let him, she let him smell her hair. "Really?" She gasped as he chuckled at her reaction, "Yes, babygirl" He whispered in her ear.

I clenched my hands and walked away fuming with rage, "I expected her to be a hoe" I said going out. She's cheating on me? How can she fucking do that?

I rushed out of the house, I got in my car and drove off, while driving I decided to call my friends, "Hey, meet me at my dad's bar" I said hanging up.

I didn't let them speak not even a word because I was angry, I felt betrayed, I loved her, I tried to change for her but now she ruined it.

She brang me back to the start, I was nearly at the finish line..

40 minutes later

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien and his friends drunk about 3 full bottles of beer, H/n/Damien only did it because he was angry, he was angry that y/n was cheating on him.

What are they doing now? H/n/Damien gulped down the beer fast as a chick came and approached him, "You look mad" she said touching H/n/Damiens chest.

"How many for a night?" H/n/Damien asked her placing the beer bottle on the counter, "400?" She asked winking. H/n/Damien nodded as they both left the bar.

They waked to his car as he drove off.

Y/n pov:

I'm now laying in the sofa, I don't care if H/n/Damien isn't going to sleep here but I miss him. I want him to wrap his arms around me.

It felt cold and lonely without him, without his presence it made me somewhat sad, why? Because I love him. But if he did, why would he cheat on me?

Tears ran down my cheek as I layed there sniffling. I felt thirsty so I got out of the sofa, I whiped my tears and walked upstairs to the kitchen.

I sighed as I entered the kitchen gently myself a glass, I opened the tap and filled the cup with water. I placed the glass down and walked out of the kitchen.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard giggling behind me..

I turned my head and saw H/n/Damien with a different girl, "Where's your room?" She asked giggling as she helped his walk.

I looked at him as his eyes met mine, "H-h/n/Damien?" I asked worried, "Shut it, slut" he said chuckling, the other girl giggled.

"Oh, look your boyfriend is behind you, whore" H/n/Damien said angrily, My eyes teared as they walked passed me downstairs to the living room.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I stood there frozen, I felt Alessandro's presence behind me, he came infront of me and pulled me into a hug.

"I-im a slut?" I asked shocked, Nothing happened between me and Alessandro earlier, well something was going to happen but I stopped it from happening.

What did he mean slut? "Shhh" Alessandro said rubbing my back, I cried on his shoulder as I heard moans and groans from downstairs.

"All he does is continuesly hurt me! Why is he like this, what have I don't to him?!" I yelled into Alessandro's shoulder. "Shhh, relax" Alessandro whispered calming me.

"Come on, you're not sleeping there tonight" Alessandro said pulling away, he grabbed my hand as we walked upstairs to the hallway that has thr rooms.

We walked and walked until we finally stopped at his room's door, he opened the door as we walked inside, he then closed it and turned to me.

"Come on, Princess" He said pulling walking to the bed, he pulled over the duvet and sat me down on the mattress, "Stay here, I'll be right back" He said walking out.

But the moans I could still hear them from downstairs, they were loud, they sounded like she was getting real pleasure, I sniffled as I covered my ears.

But the moans wasn't going, I got up and started shaking, "Shut it, shut up!!" I shouted crying still trying to cover my ears.

"Alessandro!" I yelled wanting him to do something about it, I started throwing everything around causing the rolex to shatter.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up shut up" I said shaking more, I fell on the ground with my hands shaking looking like a mess. "P-please shut up" I whispered as my throat became dry.

I saw as Alessandro rushed in with a glass of water, "Oh my lord, Princess?" He said rushing to me, "Shut t-them" I said with my dry throat.

The moans kept going and going, I sniffled with my eyes red and puffy, Alessandro grabbed his earphone and plugged it in his phone.

Then he brang the earphones to my ears sliding them in.

The music was so much more better, it helped me relax, "Here drink" Alessandro said with a calm relaxing voice, he brang the glass to my mouth as I started drinking the water.

He wrapped one of his arms around my wait with the other around my legs, he carried me to the bed whilst I slowly shut my eyes.

He tucked me in still leaving the earphones in my ears, he pulled the duvet over my body, he sat next to me helping me sleep.

He caressed my hair gently, I became sleepy and shut my eyes with the relaxing song, I felt soft wet kisses on my cheek that helped me fall asleep..

What will happen the next day?

Do you think Alessandro is a good guy?

Is H/n/Damien going to regret it in the morning?