Chapter 17: forgiven

She thought Alessandro was going to come but he never showed up..

Y/n pov:

I woke up with someone's arms around me, I opened my eyes and looked to the side and H/n/Damien in a deep sleep. I sighed thinking about yesterday.

I didnt mean what I said yesterday, I just wanted to calm him down, I didn't know if he told the truth yesterday, but I felt bad for treating him like this.

Was he actually going to change? No of course not, why would a monster change? I sighed and removed his hands from my waist.

He did feel warm when I cuddled him, yesterday he kissed me. I had kissed him back and I don't know why. I got up from the bed going to the bathroom.

I decided to take a shower, I looked at the mirror seeing the bruises and the scratches he made, I slipped out of my cloths then got in the shower.

The warm water heated my body, warming me up. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted so in my hand. I rubbed my scalp gently.

20 minutes later

I finally finished, I put on my robe after getting out. Then I headed to the sink and brushed my teeth, I put Vaseline on my cuts and brusies.

I heard that it helps retreating them. But what excuse was I going to make today? I heard a light knock on the door, "Y/n, it's me h/n/Damien" He said.

I was surprised that he's knocking for once, "Can I come in?" He asked still standing out the door, I knotted my brows in confusion.

"Uhh..c-come in?" I said confused, he came in and saw me by the sink retreating the marks he gave me. There were 2 sinks he went to the 2nd one.

He started washing his face, then he brushed his teeth. After that he combed his hair. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He looked at my eyes in the mirror whilst I tried avoiding his gaze.

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien looked at y/n with a gaze she couldn't quite describe. His eyes always showed anger, sadness and possessiveness. But this time it didn't show any of these stuff.

Y/n nervously looked down trying to not look at him, he brang his hand to her chin and lifted her head up making her look at him.

They stared at eachother deeply, y/n could see something other than hatred, Was it love? "I'm sorry if I said anything last night" He said looking deeply into her eyes.

She nodded, "Y/n, I'm sorry for how I treated you in the library, how can I make it up to you?" He asked frowning. "I-i don't know, i-its fine" y/n replied smiling.

He sighed and rested his head on her shoulder, he pulled her closer to his body, y/n swallowed a lump in her throat at his sudden action, She his warm breath on her neck.

Why is he acting so strange? "H/n/Damien? Are you in there?" Alessandro kocked, y/n removed his arms and got off his hold.

But he pulled her back in the same position, the only difference he made is he didn't rest his head on her shoulder. "H/n/Damien, what are you doing?" I whisper shouted.

Y/n pov:

I decided to distract myself with picking out earrings, "Come in" H/n/Damien groaned. Alessandro came in suddently stopping at the door when he saw us.

I didn't look at him but I could feel his gaze on me. "Umm..Well, the family wants to go out for dinner" He informed h/n/Damien.

"Alright you can leave" H/n/Damien replied. he nodded and looked at our position one last time before he left closing the door.