Chapter 43: Mystery

"Uhh..sure" Liam said awkwardly, He came and sat next to H/n/Damien, "Uhh.. Guys I have news, H/n/Damien might be mad, but you guys might be surprised.."

Liam said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

What was he wanting to tell us..?

Y/n pov:

"Well, I kinda-" He sighed. "Like my daughter Katie?" Miss Cherylne asked smiling. Liam looked at her as the colour red rushed to his cheeks.

"H-how do you know?" Liam stuttered quite surprised. Me and H/n/Damien looked at eachother also shocked. Katie was his younger sister, I would expect him to be alittle protective over her.

"Wasn't it obvious?" Miss Cherylne said sassily. "Uh.." Liam said fidgeting with his hands. H/n/Damien shook his head.

"Yeah sorry buddy, My step-sister? Hell no" H/n/Damien chuckled, "Oh come on H/n/Damien, they'll be so cute together!" I smiled.

"No y/n, He needs to wait until she's 24" H/n/Damien said crossing his arms, 26? She was 20 though, so 4 more years?

Miss Cherylne laughed at how protective he is, "4 years? Isn't that too much, I'm sure Liam would've already moved on by then!" Miss Cherylne giggled.

I laughed, Liam's face stayed red as he nervously looked down, "Weren't you the protective friend?" H/n/Damien chuckled.

Liam nodded quietly and that's how our night went laughing and joking, It was so fun but not that fun because non Jasmien or Alessandro were in the house but it was fine.

afew hours later:

After abit we all decided to go to sleep, Liam didn't know if Katie would like him back but he went to sleep anyway. Today was an interesting day.

As I finished showering I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and saw..

H/n/Damien was in his boxers on the bed scrolling through his phone. I gulped and quickly walked back to the bathroom shutting the door causing a loud creek to come out.

I locked the door and rushed tot he sink, I looked up at the mirror and looked at myself, my face was red.

"Y/n, I heard that" H/n/Damien chuckled, Fuck, I had to embarrass myself. I walked to the door and unlocked it then I opened it slowly.

He looked up at me chuckling, I rolled my eyes and opened the door fully with confidence, "Whatever" I said sassily. I walked towards the bed and sat on it.

"H/n/Damien?" I said looking at him, "Yes, Princess?" He said putting his phone down giving me his full attention.

"Can we watch something on the tv?" I asked pointing tot he tv infront of us, it was stuck on a wall.

"Of course, what do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Well obviously not today, I meant like if it works" I replied.

"Well, obviously it works" He said back.

"Alright, thanks. I'm going to bed now, good night" I smiled. "What about me?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow.

"Whay do you mean?" I asked confused. "Look" He said pointing to his private part, I nervously looked down, he was hard.

"Not today, I have a headache" I said getting comftorble on the bed, "But I can't help it, Fix it" he demanded. I checked the time it was 2am.

"But, I'm really tired" I yawned purposely teasing him. "Y/n shut the fuck up" He groaned, I giggled.

But soon, my giggle was gone as time went by, instead I was screaming all night.