Chapter 19: He's not bad

I finally fell asleep smiling.

Third person pov:

Both Y/n and h/n/Damien fell asleep cuddling, H/n/Damien never expected y/n to be this kind and caring. She had said he ruined her life.

She hated him. Everyone hated him, his childhood wasn't so easy. But y/n is making him feel somehow bubbly, he's a Mafia leader he should be rude and heartless just like before but no for his angle he'll do anything.

Alessandro slowly started falling for y/n, the only thing y/n and Alessandro didn't know was that H/n/Damien placed cameras in Alessandro's room, he knew he trusted his angel but did he trust his bestfriend?

Y/n and H/n/Damien were in deep sleep but someone was watching them, he watched how they cuddled and fell asleep. You guessed right, Alessandro

He watched them sleep happy, it's not like he was obsessed with y/n, he was jealous that someone else had her and that she was married.

But y/n on the other hand, her feelings kinda stopped because of Alessandro's behaviour, he teased her, he smirked at her when she would share a room with him.

Why did he smirk? Alessandro left the second living room feeling upset, he went to his room and informed the men something, he was the leader of the men but H/n/Damien was his boss.

30 minutes later

Soon y/n and H/n/Damien woke up, he pecked her lips, "Angel, I'll be right back" He said kissing her forehead, he was happy that the bruise was slowly disappearing.

He got up and walked out of the living room. Y/n smiled as her stomach pain had finally took a break, was it because he rubbed her belly?

She got up to go to the bathroom, she went to their room, finally calling it her and H/n/Damien's room, she saw the maids packing her stuff in a suitcase.

She went to the bathroom and picked a pad, she changed it in the bathroom. Once she finished she washed her hands and went out.

As soon as she got out she saw Alessandro in her face, "Go away" she said, she moved to her left but he blocked her way.

She moved to her right but once again he blocked her way. "Alessandro, stop this thing, I'm serious" she gritted her teeth.

That was right, she didn't like how he'd block her way, she didn't like how he wouldn't listen, she was tired and sick of this.

He was annoying the fuck out of her, "I wonder why you're so mad, of course. Because you're on your period" He chuckled.

Her hand was twitching to slap him, she wanted to slap his soul out. But the maids interrupted, "Mrs Y/n, your suitcase is ready" she said smiling.

Y/n rolled her eyes at Alessandro who smirked. "Should I place it in Mr Alessandro's room?" She asked, "No thank you" y/n said annoyed.

"Move!" She shouted, the maids heads turned like they were suspecting something between both of them. The maids soon left leaving y/n and Alessandro alone.

She pushed his chest back so he could finally move, but he didn't even budge. "Maybe something would cheer you up?" He asked smirking his hand went to my waist slowly going down.

She gulped and smacked his hand off. "Nope! Now get out of my sight" y/n said stubbornly.

Y/n pov:

Oh my lord, H/n/Damien must be waiting for me. "Alright alright, chill" Alessandro said moving out of my way. I ran out of the room going to the second living room.