"O-okay." Namjoon nods, a warm clenching feeling settling in his heart. He moves to stand besides Jimin.

"Awkward smile." Jimin instructs right before tapping on the screen to capture their first picture together.

" Jimin instructs right before tapping on the screen to capture their first picture together

"Eww it's so cringy!" Jimin squeels, his wide smile never leaving. Namjoon finds him utterly adorable. He too peeks over the screen to gaze apon the picture.

"You look cute." Namjoon pinches his cheek.

"You look cute too." Jimin mimicks his actions. They then let go of each other with tiny giggles.

"One more!" Jimin says and they pose for the next photo.

"Nice." Jimin smiles at it before going back to playing with Namjoon's phone.

"Guys hurry up!" Taehyung yells towards the Nammin duo who quicken their paces to catch up with the rest.

//•°🌒°•//

"What colour are you looking at?" Taehyung swoops in and throws himself onto Yoongi who stood spaced out infront of the numerous hair colours. Yoongi stumbles back but manages to catch the engergetic boy in his arms.

"I thought you didn't want to dye your hair." Taehyung tilts his head to the side. His arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck, his legs around his waist. His wide eyes bore into the elders, a tiny smirk visible on his natural red lips. Those natural red lips Yoongi can't help but let his eyes fall onto.

"I don't..." Yoongi blinks his eyes away from him to look to the side and adjust his hold on his boyfriend's butt.

"You're so stubborn." Taehyung plants a kiss on Yoongi's pouted lips and jumps out of his arms.

"Let's see which one would look best on you... obviously they'd all look good on you cause you're really cute and handsome and all." Taehyung then begins to rambles away about all the numerous options.

Yoongi stares at Taehyung's back in awe. Star glazes eyes peering at the pure soul that somehow set his fires off. His heart beat rapidly pounding against his chest. His temperature suddenly rises. An unsettling warm feeling once again spreading through his body. All from a mere peck on the lips.