Chapter 87: The Purple Figure

(Scotland. April, 2018. Y/N's age: 22)

Third person prospective

Y/N and Yelena are currently in an apartment in Scotland and Y/N is moving violently in his sleep, he's having another nightmare about the purple figure.

He'd been having these nightmares more frequently, the first time he saw this purple figure was in a vision he had back in 2012 just before the Battle of New York.

Y/N's P.O.V

I gasp and sit up in bed, I feel the sweat dripping down my face and chest. I've had another nightmare about the purple figure again.

After wiping the sweat off my face I look over to see that Yelena is peacefully asleep. I'm just glad she's able to sleep.

I lean down and gently kiss her cheek, then I get out of bed. I go over to the window.

Y/N: Ah!

My spider sense goes off and causes me pain, it has been doing this since I've been having these nightmares again.

Yelena: Hey.

I look over and see Yelena getting out of bed and putting my t-shirt on.

Yelena: You okay?

Y/N: I don't know how to answer that question to be honest.

She comes over to me and puts her hands on my cheeks.

Yelena: Is it your spider sense again?

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah. It really hurts. Yelena, I think something's coming. And I'm scared that I'll lose you because of it.

Yelena: Hey, hey. You're not losing me baby. I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N: Okay...

She pulls me close and we kiss each other.

After a few minutes we pull away.

Yelena: (Whispers) Come on baby. Let's go back to bed.

I nod and we get back into bed.

As we're cuddling in bed we get a call from Steve, he tells us that Wanda and Vision are in trouble and need our help.

(Ten minutes later)

So after suiting up and meeting up with the other's we come up with a plan. Isaac, Nat, Sam and I will save Wanda and Vision. While Yelena, Steve and Justin get to the quinjet and come to get us.

 While Yelena, Steve and Justin get to the quinjet and come to get us

(A/N: So Y/N is still in this suit. Just so it's clear.)

The four of us follow their locater and see that Wanda and Vision are heading towards a train station.

After a minute or so I stand on the otherside of the tracks and see Wanda about to fight two aliens.

The trains have now gone past, this allows the female alien has spot me.

She throws her spear at me, but I catch it with one hand.

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N in this shot.)

After catching the spear I come out of the shadows and take off my mask. When Wanda sees me she smiles.

(A/N: Again, just imagine it's Y/N in this shot

(A/N: Again, just imagine it's Y/N in this shot.)

After that Sam then comes flies in and he takes out the female alien.

I see Nat running towards the aliens from behind, so I throw the spear towards amd she catches it.

Nat fights the two aliens and stabs the male alien and kicks him down to the ground.

After that spear flies out of Nat's hand and goes back to the female alien.

Before Natasha gets hit I jump in and roll over and grab the spear off the floor to block her attack.

I team up with Natasha to take her down, but Isaac then swings in and knocks her to the ground once again.

Sam, Natasha, Isaac and I go over to them. Sam has his Uzi's pointed at 'em.

Female alien: Get up.

Male alien: I can't.

Natasha: We don't want to kill you, but we will.

Female alien: You'll never get the chance again.

She activates a beam that sucks the two up into a space ship and takes the staff I was holding with them.

Once the ship is gone the four of us go to check on Vision.

Sam: Can you stand?

Sam and Wanda help Vision to his feet.

Vision: Thank you Spider-Man.

I nod to him.

Y/N: Let's get you back to the jet.

All of us head outside to see the quinjet, once we all board the jet I go over to Justin who are at the front of the quinjet.

Natasha: Alright you two, I thought we had an agreement. Stay close, check in when you can and don't take any chances.

Wanda: Sorry, we just wanted more time.

Nat and Yelena come over to Justin and I as Justin turns to look at Steve.

Justin: Where to Cap?

He looks at all of us.

Steve: Home.

Justin then flies us back to New York.

(A/N: So in my other two MCU stories I put in the New York battle with Tony and Strange, but in this story I won't be adding it. Sorry if you don't like this.)