Chapter 58: The New Plan

(Three hours later)

Y/N's P.O.V

After getting out of bed Yelena and I head downstairs and join the other's, when Nat sees us I can tell by the look on her face that she knows something is going on.

We then turn to see Tony come in with uncle Nick. After he and I greet each other we all gather in the kitchen to figure out what to do next.

Nick Fury: Ultron took you guys out of play to buy himself time. All my contacts tell me he's building something. Given all the vibranium he got away with I don't think it's just for one thing.

Steve: What about Ultron himself?

Nick Fury: Oh, he's everywhere right now. That guy multiple faster than a Catholic rabbit. But it still doesn't help us get an angle on him.

Justin: I'm guessing he's still going after launch codes. Right?

Nick Fury: Yes he is, there's only one problem.

Tony: I don't get how that's a problem as I cracked the Pentagon's firewall on a dare.

Y/N: Back in high school Justin dared me to hack into the FBI's systems, and I did it.

Justin: Oh yeah, that was awesome bro.

He and I high five.

Nick Fury: Anyway. I talked to some friends at the Nexus about that.

Steve: Nexus?

Bruce: Its an hub in Oslo. Every bite of data runs through there.

Clint: So what'd they say?

Nick Fury: They say that the launch codes are constantly changing.

Y/N: By who?

Clint then throws 3 darts that all hit the bullseye. I turn back and give him a "really" look.

Nick Fury: No one knows.

Yelena: So we have an ally?

Nick Fury: No, Ultron has an enemy that's not the same thing. But I'd pay good money to find out who it is.

Tony: I might have to visit Oslo and have a look.

Y/N: Justin, can you go with Tony? Just in case Ultron has another plan in mind.

He nods.

Justin: Yeah, sure.

Natasha: No offence boss, but when I saw you I thought you'd have more to offer.

Nick Fury: I do. I have you guys. Back in the day I have eyes everywhere, and ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech in the world, but here we all with only are wit and will to save the world. Ultron says that the Avengers are the only thing between him and his goal, and we all know his goal is global destruction. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.

Y/N: Sorry uncle Nick, but Cap doesn't like that kind of talk.

Steve smiles at this.

Steve: You know what L/N?

I smirk and Yelena giggle.

Nick Fury: So what does he want?

After talking some more we find out Ultron is planning to evolve by creating a new body for himself. We then decide to split up.

Tony and Justin are going to the Nexus, Banner is gonna go with uncle Nick back to Avengers Tower and the rest of us are gonna go to deal with Ultron.

Myself, Steve, Yelena, Natasha and Clint suit up.

I join Steve and Tony in the living room as Steve grabs his shield.

Steve: I'll take Y/N, Yelena, Natasha and Clint.

Tony then comes over to us.

Tony: Alright, this is just recon. I'll hit the Nexus. Then I'll join you as soon as I can.

Steve: So, if Ultron's really building a body...

Y/N: He'll be more powerful than anyone us.

Tony: Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot.

Steve: You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me.

Y/N: Well, before you came out of the ice I thought the weirdest thing science created was me. Or at least the spider that bit me.

Both Steve and Tony chuckle at this.

We then see uncle Nick come over as he puts his jacket on.

Nick Fury: I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?

Tony: She's all yours. (Whispers) Apparently.

I look to him.

Y/N: What are you gonna do?

Nick Fury: I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope.

I chuckle as uncle Nick pats me on the shoulder before leaving with Banner.

After that Steve, Yelena, Clint, Natasha and I board the quinjet and fly off to Korea.

(The next day)

(Seoul, South Korea)

Y/N's P.O.V

Steve and I leave the quinjet and land on to the highway, we then see Dr. Cho's lab.

Steve: Two minutes. Alright Y/N you get in there amd check in on Dr. Cho. I'll keep an eye out for Ultron from here.

Y/N: Okay, I'm on it.

I jump off the highway and web swing over to the lab.

Once I get inside I see most of the workers are dead I then see Dr. Cho on the ground still breathing.

Y/N: Dr. Cho! are you okay?

I bend down and put pressure on her wound with a cloth.

Dr. Cho: Ultron's uploading himself into the body.

Y/N: Where?

Dr. Cho: The real power is inside the cradle, the gem its power is can't be contained. So you can't just blow it up. You need to get it to Stark.

Y/N: First I have to find it.

Dr. Cho: Go.

I stand up and leave the lab to go and find Steve and let the others know what's happening.

I just hope we can find Ultron and stop him before it's too late.