Chapter 23: Avengers Prologue

Hey everyone, it's Y/N L/N. I'm back just catch all of you up on what's been happening since my friends, and I took down Tombstone and I got the key to the city.

So I'm still the hero of New York City and it's been going well. Both the public and the police force have been in full support of me, I've even teamed up with the cops on some of their bigger operations.

I've also been doing some work for uncle Nick on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. I mainly go on missions with Yelena, Natasha and Clint Barton a.k.a Hawkeye. I really cool being around them, Yelena is a really good friend for me, while Nat and Clint have become like an older brother and sister to me. It's good having those three watching my back when I'm working with them.

Sometimes I even manage to get uncle Nick to let Justin help as our eyes and ears, especially as since becoming my partner Justin has gotten better with tech along with other things.

My personal life has been really good too. I'm still with Mia and we're going strong, so that's good. I still have Justin as my partner and the voice in my ear while I'm out as Spider-Man. I've also become better friends with Isaac, him turning over a new lead has really worked out for him. It's gotten to the point where it's not weird for me when I say he's my friend. I'm still close with Ben too as he's still like a little brother to me.

Well that's all that I need to catch you up on for now. So I gotta get go as I've just gotten word that Teo's store has been robbed.

So I'll talk to you guys soon.