Chapter 68: Spider-Woman

(New York. January, 2016. Earth-65)

Y/N's P.O.V

So I get to the end of the wormhole again and come out into a new earth.

As I'm falling I just manage to catch myself with my web before landing in an alleyway.

Y/N: Well, this looks more like home. Looks like I'll be dealing with Goblin on my own turf.

I web zip up into the air and land on the closest building to me.

Y/N: Now, I just gotta find him.

As I start to think on where he could be right now I feel my spider go off.

I jump into the air and see a figure below me.

When I land down I see it's someone in a white, pink and black suit. I then realise that I'm not on my earth.

I take off my mask.

Y/N: Mia? Is that you?

When she sees my face she gasps and takes her mask off and has a shocked look on her face.

(A/N: So obviously this is Mia from earth 65

(A/N: So obviously this is Mia from earth 65. She lost her Y/N who was the Spider-Man of this earth and she's Spider-Woman.)

Mia: Y/N! From another Earth. You're here.

I chuckle.

Y/N: Yeah, I am.

She rushes over and hugs me.

Mia: I didn't think you'd be back.

Y/N: Yeah, it's a crazy story. How you been?

Mia: I've been good. How about you?

Y/N: I'm good.

Mia: I like the new suit by the way.

I look down at my suit.

Y/N: Thanks.

She smiles.

Mia: So, why are you here?

Y/N: I'm here to warn you Mia.

Mia: What's going on?

Y/N: A villain from my Earth called the Green Goblin is travelling to alternative earth to steal the DNA of spiders like us throughout the multiverse. And I need your help to take him down.

She nods.

Mia: Okay, I'm in. What's the plan?

Y/N: Well, I guess we find Goblin and take him down before he can steal your DNA.

Mia: That's the whole plan?

Y/N: Yeah, basically.

She giggles.