Chapter 54: The Party

(Three days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So after three days we finally have a party to celebrate and blow off some steam.

I walk around I see a lot of people. I see some fellow heroes such as Falcon, Warmachine, I see some WW2 veterans there and some other random people I've never met before.

The Web Warriors are also here to have some fun too.

I'm currently talking with Isaac about what went down in Sokovia.

Isaac: Sounds like a hell of a fight, I'm sorry I missed it.

Isaac: Man, if I had known it was gonna be a fire fight I absolutely would have called you.

He chuckles.

Isaac: I'm not actually sorry, I'm just trying to sound tough. Right now I'm more than happy being a small time hero.  Averaging is your world, and your world is crazy.

I smile.

Y/N: Very true.

He and I stop at the top and look down at the party below.

Isaac: So, what's been going on with you and Yelena?

I shake my head.

Y/N: Really? You too?

Isaac chuckles.

Y/N: I'm guessing Justin told you about it.

Isaac: Yeah, he may have mentioned it.

I chuckle.

I then see Yelena standing at the bar with Nat, and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Y/N: She does look beautiful tonight.

Isaac: You gonna tell her how you feel?

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm just gonna wait until we're alone together. I'd rather not do it infront of everyone.

Isaac: Fair enough.

(Four hours later)

So after about four hours the party has started to wind down.

I go over to the bar and see Yelena standing behind the bar making drinks.

Yelena: Hey there handsome.

Y/N: Hi, so, how'd a beautiful girl like you end up working in a dump like this?

Yelena: A fella done me wrong.

Y/N: You got a crappy taste in men sweetheart.

Yelena: He's not so bad. He's tough, but he's also got a soft side.

Y/N: Is that right?

Yelena: Yep. The fact is he isn't like any man I've ever known. He's smart, funny, kind, caring, cute and sexy. That's a rare combination.

I smile.

Y/N: Wow, sounds amazing.

Yelena: He's also a huge nerd.

I look down.

Yelena: Chicks dig that.

I smile again.

Yelena: You know, a few days back I saw him without a shirt. And ever since all I've wanted to do is kiss him all over his body, and run my hands up and down his abs. So should I fight this urge or go with it?

My eyes widen.

Y/N: Well, I think you should go with it. Definitely go with it.

Yelena: Well I'm glad you said that.