Chapter 30: Fighting Hawkeye

Y/N's P.O.V

As I come to I see that I'm in the lower levels of the helicarrier with Dr. Banner. I try to move but my leg is stuck under a pipes.

I see that he's start to growl, he starting to go green and turn into the Hulk.

Y/N: Oh shit. That's not good.

I hear footsteps and see Yelena coming over to me.

Yelena: Y/N, are you okay?

I nod.

Y/N: I'm fine.

I then look over to Bruce.

Y/N: But I'm not sure for how long.

Yelena: Oh shit. Let's get you outta here.

Y/N: Yelena, you've gotta get out of here. You gotta go right now.

Yelena: No, I'm not leaving you here.

Y/N: Yelena, go!

Yelena: No! You'd never leave me behind, so I'm not gonna leave you behind.

I spin to help her.

Y/N: Damn it. You're so stubborn sometimes.

Yelena: Yeah, I know.

Together we manage to get the pipes off my leg.

When we turn back to Bruce we see that he's gone full Hulk.

Y/N: Okay, it's time to run. Go! Go!

Yelena and I then run up the staircase behind as Hulk chases us and growls.

(Five minutes later)

So for five minutes now Yelena and I have been sneaking around trying to avoid the Hulk, but thanks to my spider sense warning me I know that he's nearby.

Yelena and I continue to slowly walk around we turn to see the Hulk standing there. Before he can attack Yelana pulls out her pistol and shoots the pipe above Hulk's head to distract him.

We both start running through the hallways with the Hulk smashing through everything trying to catch us.

I feel my spider sense go off as Hulk gets closer. He knocks Yelena and I away. I catch Yelena whilst we're in the air and I turn so my back hits the wall.

The Hulk steps closer to hit us again. I wrap my arms around Yelena protectively.

Before Hulk can get us we see him get tackled by Thor and sent into the other room.

After that I stand up and see Thor and Hulk fighting in the other room.

I then go back over to Yelena and kneel down infront of her. I can see from what just happened that she's been spooked by the whole thing.

I stay with Yelena to help her calm her down after that near death expireance and run in with the Hulk.

As I'm doing this I hear uncle Nick come over the comms.

Nick Fury: It's Barton, he took out our systems. He's heading for the detention level. Does anyone copy?

Y/N: This is Spider-Man, I copy.

Natasha: Agent Romanoff here, I copy too. Y/N, we need to cut Clint off before he gets to the detention level.

Y/N: Yeah, okay. I'll be there soon.

I look back to Yelena and put my hand on her cheek.

Y/N: Yelena, I've gotta help Nat with Clint. You stay here and once it's done I'll come back for you. Okay?

She nods.

Yelena: Okay. Just be careful.

Y/N: I will.

I stand up and start headed to the detention level, I start to take my clothes off as my suit is underneath.

(Ten minutes later)

After ten minutes or so I finally make it and see Nat fighting Clint.

I jump in there and web Clint in the face.

Nat takes this opportunity to kick Barton in the back and I jump over him so he'll hit the hard.

Natasha and I look at him as he slowly gets to his knees.

Clint: Natasha, Y/N...

I give Barton a left hook to the face and this knocks him clean out.

After dealing with Barton Nat and I hear Nick come over the comms.

Nick Fury: Agent Coulson is down.

S.H.I.E.L.D agent: There's a medical team on its way to your location.

Nick Fury: They're here. They called it. He's gone.

Natasha and I look at each other with sad looks.

Coulson is dead and he's not coming back.

I then remember that I needed to go back for Yelena.

Y/N: Yelena.

I then run off to where I left Yelena.

Once I get back to Yelena I see that she's slowly starting to get back up.

I take off my mask and help her the rest of the way up.

Y/N: You okay?

Yelena: Yeah, I'm fine.

Y/N: Okay, good. Come on, let's get you to the medical bay.

I grab her arm and put it around my shoulder to help her walk.

Yelena: I heard about Coulson. I can't believe he's actually gone.

I nod.

Y/N: I know, me too.

Yelena and I then carry on going towards the medical bay.