Chapter 41: Dealing With Eddie Brock

(Two days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been two days since we took down the Sinister Six and since we had that disagreement with Justin. We haven't heard from Justin since then.

Though we've been too busy fighting bad guys to care. We don't need him, he's just being a pain in the ass.

But anyway, we've now just stopped a robbery and the police are on their way.

Before we can leave we see that dumbass Eddie Brock coming over with his camera.

Eddie: Oh yeah, this is what I'm talking about.

He points his camera at me.

Eddie: Okay Spidey, give me some of that web action.

We do this by shooting a web at his camera and throwing it against the wall, breaking it in the process.

Y/N: See ya douchebag.

After that we web zip away.

Eddie: What the hell?!!

(Three days later)

So we're walking down the street and everyone is giving us dirty looks and someone even called the police.

Before the police show up we web swing away.

When we land on a rooftop we see why people a are giving us such dirty looks.

We find a a newspaper and it says that we robbed the bank.

We feel the anger rise up in us.

Y/N: We're gonna put some dirt in your eye.

(The next day)

After looking through some of our old pictures last night, we find out that Brock stole ours and changed it up to make it look more recently.

We're now at the Bugle now and going to see Brock. Just gotta remember to say "I" and not "we."

We go up to Brock and he sees in the reflection.

Eddie: Ah, good morning. It's a beautiful day, huh?

I nod and smirk at him.

Eddie: I gotta say L/N. I didn't think you could do something like this.

Y/N: Yeah, me neither. You know, it's weird. Last night I was going through some of my old photos and that one looks very uh... similar.

He tilts his head at this.

Eddie: Okay. Well, I gotta get back to work.

He looks at his desk.

Y/N: (Whispers) You're trash Brock.

He quickly looks at me again.

Eddie: Excuse me.

I drop the exact same picture on his desk.

Y/N: Your picture's a fake.

Brock sighs.

Eddie: L/N, you are such a boy scout. When you gonna give a guy a break?

I then slam him against the wall.

Y/N: You want forgiveness? Get religion.

Robby: What's going on?!

Brock looks at Robby.

Eddie: Nothing Robby. We're just messing around.

He leans towards me.

Eddie: (Whispers)  Look, I'm begging you, if you do this I will lose everything. There's not a paper in town that'll hire me.

Y/N: (Whispers) You shoulda thought of that earlier.

We then grab my picture and the file that goes with it and go over to Robby.

Robby: What are you doing Y/N?

We go over and give him the file and picture.

Y/N: Show this to your editor. Tell him to check his source next time.

After that we leave the building.

So after a few hours we get a call from Robby and he tells me that the Bugle will be printing a retraction, and they've fired Eddie.

Now we're sitting at home when we get a call from Yelena.

Y/N: Hello.

Yelena: Y/N, it's me.

Y/N: Yeah, we know. What's up?

She sighs then speaks again.

Yelena: I need you to meet me tonight to the location I'm about to send you. We need to talk.

Y/N: About what, Yelena?

Yelena: Just meet me there at 8:00. I'll explain everything then.

Y/N: Okay, we'll see you there.

Yelena: Okay, thank you. Bye.

Y/N: Bye.

We look at our phone slightly confused.

Y/N: Why does she want to see us? What have we done now?

We'll deal with that later, now is our time to do whatever we want.