Chapter 44: Venom

(Three days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So I'm now at home as I'm gonna go and meet up with Justin, Yelena and Isaac later on today.

As I'm watching TV I hear a knock at the door, I go over and open the door to see Ben stand there. He also seemed to have a worried look on his face.

Y/N: Hey Ben, what's going on?

Ben: Hey Y/N, I've got something I gotta tell you. I think you may be able to help me.

Y/N: Oh okay. Come in.

He walks in and starts pacing around the living room.

Y/N: Ben, what's going on? You seem a little worried.

Ben: Yeah, I uh... its just something happened to me and I don't know how to handle it.

Y/N: Right. What is it?

Ben: Well, you remember when I went on that school trip to Oscorp a few days back?

Y/N: Yeah.

Ben: Something happened and I think it's better if I just show you.

Then out of nowhere Ben jumps up and sticks to the ceiling.

Y/N: Whoa!

He chuckles nervously.

Ben: I know right. It's crazy.

Y/N: Let me guess, you got bit by a spider and it gave you spider powers.

He then drops down.

Ben: Yeah, but I can do this too.

Ben disappears from my sight.

I start to look around.

Y/N: What the fuck? Ben? Where'd you go?

He then reappears.

Ben: What'd you think?

Y/N: You can turn invisible?

Ben: Well, from what I can understand it's more of a camouflage ability. You don't have that, do you?

Y/N: No, I wish.

Ben: So, what do we do?

Y/N: Uh. I guess I could start training you. I can help you control these powers.

He smiles.

Ben: Really?! Thanks Y/N! This is great!

Y/N: Yeah, no problem. Though it'll have to wait as I do have something I need to search for.

Ben: The symbiote.

Y/N: Yeah, how'd you know about that?

Ben: Justin told me, and he told me about his powers too.

Y/N: Oh, okay. Well once I've found it. I'll start your training, okay?

Ben: Yeah, okay.

Y/N: Wait, one thing I don't get is how you got bit by a spider from Oscorp? I thought Tony got them all.

Ben: Well, it turns out they were making more.

Y/N: Damn.

(Two hours later)

I'm now getting ready to meet up with Justin, Yelena and Isaac.

Y/N: Okay, I'm running a little late. But if I web swing I'll make it on time.