Chapter 85: The Cavalry

Y/N's P.O.V

The five super soldiers start to circle me and they all have looks in their eyes that could kill.

Y/N: Ah shit. This is gonna suck.

One comes at me and I duck under his punch and punch him in the stomach in return.

The other's start to come at me after that, I do my best to fight them off and web them down but it's not easy.

I jump into the air and hit the ground with a Venom Blast attack, which knocks them back slightly.

I look at them.

Y/N: Well, I was hoping that would knock them out.

They come back at me again and start landing punches on me.

One lands a right hook which cracks my lense on my right eye. He then upper cuts me, this sends me back and I land on the ground.

I pull off my mask and see the soldiers start coming towards me.

Before they could get to me three figures jump in and kick the soldiers and knocking them away.

Y/N: Huh?

The trio turn to me and it is Justin, Natasha and T'challa.

Nat runs over to me and kneels down to me.

Natasha: Hey Y/N, you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I am, thanks to you three.

She then helps back up.

Y/N: How'd you guys get here?

Natasha: Well, T'challa was following Tony here, so Justin and I snuck on to the quinjet that he stole.

Y/N: Okay, that makes sense.

T'challa: Sorry to interrupt, but I could use some help over here.

Justin: Yeah, some back-up would he nice.

We look to him and run over to help the two.

The four of us fight the super soldiers for a few minutes, we manage to take down three of the soldiers.

Now there is only two left.

Natasha and I team up to take down one soldier.

He's on the ropes and to finish him off by using our take down move.

Natasha jumps forward and kicks him in the chest. I then jump over her and hit him in the face using the power of my venom blast, this sends him flying back into the door I came out of earlier.

We turn to see T'challa and Justin as they finish off the last soldier.

Nat and I walk over to them as they take off their mask/helmet.

I shake hands with the Prince.

Y/N: Thanks your highness, I appreciate you helping me out. I owe you one.

T'challa: No you don't Mr. L/N. It was the least I could do as I did try to kill you and your friends.

I nod.

After that we hear five gunshots and ducked down.

When we stood back up and saw that the five super soldiers had bullet holes in their heads.

We look up to see Zemo standing there with a gun in his hand.

Zemo: Those super soldiers were just a means to an end.

He then runs off.

T'challa: I'll get him.

The Prince runs off after Zemo.

Nat looks to Justin and I.

Natasha: We should get over to Steve and Tony.

I nod and grab my mask before we head inside.

Once we make it inside we see Steve and Bucky coming towards, Barnes has had his metal arm blown off and both him and Steve were beaten pretty badly.

Something must have happened with them and Tony.

Nat, Justin and I run over to them.

Natasha: Steve, what happened?

Steve: I'll explain when we're out of here, so let's go.

We nod, I then grab Bucky and help him walk.

We get back to the quinjet to see the T'challa standing there with Zemo tied up next to him.

As we get to the jet we allow the king to talk to Bucky as he wanted to apologise.

Once the two finish talking T'challa allows us to stay in Wakanda after we've saved our friends from the Raft, and he also allows Bucky to stay there to help him with the HYDRA programing.

We board the quinjet and fly off to the Raft to save the other's.

As I'm flying the quinjet and I noticed that Steve was writing a letter.

(Four hours later)

After a pretty long flight we finally make it to the Raft.

Steve, Justin, Natasha and I break in and stealthily take down the guards that were in our way.

Once we get to the control room Nat takes a key card from one of the guards.

She then throws it to me.

Natasha: Okay, you two get in there and help the other's I'll keep an eye on these guys.

Steve: Got it.

Cap, Justin and I head into the cell room and see Sam, Yelena, Isaac, Scott and Clint sitting in cells.

Sam: Cap, Spidey.

Y/N: Hey guys, we'll get you outta here.

Justin: Don't worry guys.

I immediately go over to Yelena's cell and open the door.

Yelena rushes forward and jumps into my arms.

Y/N: Hey, you okay?

Yelena: Yeah, I'm even better now that you're here.

Y/N: I'm sorry I left you beautiful.

Yelena: Don't be, it's okay. You're here now.

We pull away and kiss, then pull away a couple of seconds later.

Y/N: Come on, we're leaving now.

After a few minutes we get the other's out of their cells.

Once that's done we get out and back on the quinjet.

During the flight back Clint and Scott decide to make a deal with the government so they can be with their families.

While Steve, Sam, Natasha, Yelena, Justin, Isaac, Wanda and I decide to lay low after we leave Wakanda.

Now have to find a way to live while being on the run as criminals of the US government.

(A/N: So that's the end of the Civil War arc. Next up us the Infinity War arc. Hope you all are enjoying the story so far.)