Planning for the future

If after death you could reincarnate into a world, which world would you choose?

I'm sure it would be one where magic and fantastic beings existed, but what if you weren't given this option?

I'm sure you would choose a normal world but based on one of your favorite series. What do I want to get to with this? It is simple, I was reincarnated in the world where oregairu events happen, and to add, I am not a simple extra, I am nothing more and nothing less than the older brother of a secondary character.

Although I do not remember that Rumi mentioned having a brother, so perhaps my mere existence does not change the story at all. Well, it is not that I am the center of the universe to think that everything revolves around me, but after reincarnating, it seems that so be it.

So, from the events that will happen in the future and what I can try to guess, if Rumi had a brother, he would not be in Sobu High School, nor in Kaihin Sougou, since, if he had been in that school, his brother would have participated as an assistant to the committee for the preparation of the event in which Rumi's class participated.

I only have 2 options left: Rumi's supposed brother never existed, or I study in a school far from Chiba, although I think this cannot be, so I will choose to take that my existence in this world is something new. For this reason, since I already know all the events that will happen in the not-too-distant future, I would have 2 options.

It could interfere with the events to alter them and make me include myself in them, or it could be an extra and not interfere with the main characters. If I went for the second option, I wouldn't have any chance to interact with them, and, well, one of my fantasies is having a conversation with Yukino and Hachiman.

On second thought, if I exist in this world, doesn't that mean things might not turn out the way they should? If that were the case, my mere existence could attempt to take those events down their original routes and thus save this history.

No. I guess I'm dreaming too much already. For an adult-minded child, I am too a dreamer.

Ever since I found out that I was born in Japan, I had planned to have a normal life. Of course. Since I have a new lease of life, I had thought to be someone extravagant, after all, not every day you have the opportunity to restart your life.

I was also planning to found my own service club in honor of Oregairu, where I would try to solve people's problems, and I guess I would also try to improve as a person. Since I mean my attitude, well, let's just say it's not the best after all, I'm a pessimistic and conformist person and somewhat vindictive but just a little bit.

But since I now know that I am currently in the world where this happens, I cannot just ignore it.

Although I do not feel confident enough to try to relate to the main characters in this play, since it would be the same as meeting your favorite actor, you would get nervous, and you could even do something to offend him. Of course, I speak from my perspective since over the years I have gained enough experience to know myself.

Although at the same time I also want to relate to them, it doesn't matter if they only see me as a classmate.

Just thinking about it makes me nervous, but at the same time it excites me since I never expected to be in a situation like this, it even seems that this world is a mediocre fanfic written by a guy with a lot of free time.

Those thoughts aside, I'm between being someone who intrudes into the main story or just being an observer, in other words, an extra character.

Not that I am against this, as I will also enjoy my life, not that being extra I will avoid having fun or something like that.