CHAPTER EIGHT

====

-CHAPTER EIGHT-

-PEAKY BLINDERS-

====

Tommy opened the front door of the betting shop, seeing both John and aunt Polly sat around. He closed the door walking towards the two "What are the both of ye doing in here?"

Tommy questioned them both. Polly got up from her seat walking around the table and grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

"I gave Finn to Tessa hours ago, and they both haven't returned home yet. I don't understand what they are both doing. Tessa knows how I feel about Finn being out on the streets"

Tommy walked towards his aunt, pushing her down onto the chair "They will both be back ... maybe there just out doing something"

"They better we fuckin back soon, I have ... plans with Tessa" John says taking a swig from the alcohol.

"TESSA, TESSA, TESSA"

Finn shouted out to the girl.

"I'm okay Finn I can hear you I am no dead"

Tessa took hold of Finn's hand in comfort for the boy by his crying face. Tessa held down on the stab wound, her hands shaking from the blood loss now.

She tried getting up from the ground holding onto the wall for support. She screamed out in pain when moving at all. Tessa tried to comfort the boy, while also trying to slow down the pain.

"Finn don't cry, it's all over now. The man is gone. We just have to get home now. Okay" the youngest Shelby looked up at her, the two heading out of the alley way.

Tessa bite down on her lip, and holding down hard on the wound trying to stop the blood from flowing down her body.

The two had nearly made it, they were at the top of Watery Lane street. Tessa stooped leaning against one of the houses window's, shouting out to Finn.

"Finn, wait. Wait"

She said, trying to slow down her breathing. She looked down at her hands all she could see was thick red blood on her hands Finn looked back at her, taking hold of her hand and pulling her with him to the house.

"Tessa. You can do this" Finn tried encouraging her, Tessa smiled at his words.

"Was there a family meeting I didn't know about. Fuckin hell" Arthur came in through the back door of the betting shop, walking over to John and taking his bottle of alcohol. And drinking from it.

"No Arthur. We are waiting for Tessa and your brother they have been gone all day and are still not back yet" Polly says looking at her oldest nephew. Arthur looked around at the three of them.

"There probably with Johnny Dog's"

Polly shouted starting to get worried now "No Arthur. Johnny is with Will and Edward out in the countryside"