42

A week later

"I don't want that anymore

"I don't want that anymore." Tianna mumbled, laying in the bed with Amina.

"Just for the last two, come on, pleaseeee?" Amina asked, and Tianna rolled her eyes, laying her arm out.

Amina stuck the needle in her vein, pushing the syringe, releasing a dose of heroin in Tianna's body.

Amina did the same to herself, leaning over on the table, snorting a line of cocaine, before falling back on the bed.

There was a hard knock on the room door before it opened, revealing Charles.

Charles was their new pimp. It used to be Xavier, but Dave had killed him so he'd been replaced.

Amina and Tianna lived in a house with about 20 other girls, a whore house, some would call it. To them, it just made their line of work easier, and safer.

The house was guarded with security, so none of the girls were ever raped, or killed/beaten. Charles was nicer than Xavier, who had abused all of the girls plenty of times before his death.

Tianna had introduced Amina to the sex work lifestyle, and Amina had fell in love with the attention and money she'd received.

Tianna wanted to leave, everyday, and the only thing keeping her here was Amina. She felt responsible for her, in a way, since she'd brought her into this.

She would never forgive herself if she'd left Amina here by herself and something happened to her, something that could've been prevented.

Amina walked over to the other side of the room she shared with Tianna, that was separated by a wall and door, almost like two rooms in one as Charles began to talk.

"Y'all customers here. Bring the tip out when ya done." Charles spoke, and the two of them nodded, before two men walked inside.

Tianna spread her legs, not wanting to do any chitchat, becoming relaxed, instead of irritated how she was a few minutes ago.

She watched the man who she recognized as Saw, climb between her legs, sliding a condom on.

"I missed you." She mumbled, and he smirked.

"I missed you too baby." He leaned down, kissing her jaw as he slid inside her, and she moaned.

Saw was someone who'd been a customer of hers for about five years. There was plenty of times he'd offered to take her out of the game, and take care of her. And each time, she declined.

Tianna couldn't lie, she loved the fast life. She loved the life of sexual pleasure and the money she made just off having sex.

But she also couldn't lie about being tired of this. She'd been in the sex game since she was 15, and she was now 25. She was ready to settle down, to be calm.