8

Next Day.

Nyiah stirred in her sleep, feeling kisses being left on her neck

"Move." She mumbled, turning to lay on her side. Dave chuckled, climbing between her legs.

"No baby I'm sore." She grabbed his head once he leaned down to her pussy.

"Wake up then." He chuckled, pressing against her.

She opened her eyes, seeing him hovering above her and he smiled, making her laugh.

He kissed the side of her face, standing up with her. She covered her mouth as she yawned, laying her head on his shoulder.

Dave placed her on her feet, and she brushed her teeth, watching as he put his sheets and cover in the washer, making his bed up with new ones.

Nyiah washed her face, feeling him come behind her, rubbing her body.

"You so pretty." He told her, and she smiled, patting her face dry.

"Shut up." She mumbled, and he laughed, slapping her ass. He gripped it in his hand, and she swatted his hands away, making him laugh as she pulled him in the shower with her.

"You can never give my pussy away. Never. That shit all me." He stood under the water with her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You love me?" She smirked, and he laughed, gripping her ass.

"That wasn't how my first time saying it was supposed to go. Pussy had me going so crazy, but I do. I love you." He told her, and she smiled as he kissed her lips.

"I love you too. And I love that monster dick." She mumbled, and he laughed, wrapping his arms around her.

He left kisses all over her face, making her smile as he held her close to him.

"Boyyyy pussy do not got you all on me like thissss." She dramatically dragged her sentence, both of them laughing.

"Yes it do. That shit so good Zikani. So good." He kissed her neck, and she smirked.

"We got em boys!" She grinned, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh.

The two of them bathed, before drying off, laying under the fresh covers naked, a storm happening outside.

"She is so cute." Nyiah laughed as Dave showed her a video of himself, and his daughter Kairi.

"You gone meet her?" He looked over at her, and she moved her hand from around his torso to his face.

"If you want me to. I don't mind." She rubbed his beard, and he smiled.

"I love you." He told her, and she laughed, pecking his lips.

"I love you too baby. Now tell me something else. We always talk about me, let's talk about you." She mumbled as he rubbed her ass, her leg thrown over his body.