Detective Neil

Começar do início

Avni was about to say but they hear the footsteps and saw the security in charge is coming with guards. Neil steps back.

S.I: we are checking each and every corner, every inch. That person will not get saved.

Neil gets angry.

Neil: so you think that he will wait for you to catch her.

Avni looks at Neil. The Rajput family also comes there.

S.I: I agree but we have to clear the place.

Neil: you should do it earlier. In your presence how did he reach here what you were doing?

The security in charge did not like that and looks down.

Avni holds Neil's arm. Neil looks at her.

Avni: Neil.

She signs leave it. Neil looks away.

Avni: did you get something?

Incharge shook his head.

Neil: wow.

Avni looks at Neil.

S.I: but how do you get to know he is about to shoot you?

Avni: I saw him in the mirror.

S.I: Did you see his face. Can you give us a description of him?

Avni shook her head.

Avni: No, everything happened in a bit of a moment that I couldn't understand everything.

S.I: we understand but if you remember anything then do tell us.

Avni nods.

Avni: I don't think that he will come himself to kill me he must hire a shooter.

S.I: that can be true but still that shooter is also a danger for you.

Avni nods.

S.I: don't worry, we will catch him soon.

He goes.

Mr Rajput: do you have enmity with anyone?

Avni: no, maybe some business rival. Actually, before coming here I got threat calls that if you want to live then don't take this project.

The Rajput family looks at each other. Neil frowns to see them and feels something is fishy.

Neil: What happened?

Mr Rajput smiles fakely.

Mr Rajput: nothing. Just thinking that her life is in danger still she came. She is very brave.

Neil: I wish, she was not.

Avni looks at Neil. Neil turns his face to her and goes. Avni looks at the Rajput family.

Avni: I am sorry on his behalf.

Kumud: please don't say this. We understand. I think he really loves you.

Avni looks at her.

Later, Neil was sitting on the couch in the living area and thinking about the Rajput family he feels they are hiding something.

Avni comes with a tray of food and sits. Neil looks at Avni who kept the try on the table. Avni looks at Neil who looks away.

Avni: o God, this much anger.

Neil looks at her, Avni smiles. Neil looks away.

Avni: ok, take your anger aside for some time and have dinner.

Neil: I am not hungry.

Avni looks at Neil who was not looking at her.

Avni: how can it be possible? You did not eat anything since you came and I am sure before that also you did not eat properly.

Neil did not look at her.

Avni: Neil, till when we will fight over this topic? It is just a matter of a few days then we will go back.

Avni picks the plate and fills the curry in it.

Avni: now be a good boy and have this. You know, I cooked it today.

Neil turns his face to Avni who was happily filling the plate.

Neil: you cooked it?

Avni: yes.

Avni picks the morsel and keeps it on the plate. Neil was looking at her.

Avni breaks the morsel while saying, now leave your anger and enjoy the food cooked by chef Avni with a wide smile.

Avni takes the bit to Neil's mouth. Avni signs eat. Neil smiles and eats.

Neil: you also eat.

Neil breaks the bit and feeds Avni. They smile to see each other. Neil thinks. Avni passed him the bit.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: Avni, I am feeling Rajputs are hiding something.

Avni frowns and thinks.

Neil: when you told them about threat calls their face colour flew away like they got caught.

Avni: what do you want to say?

Neil breaks the bit and feeds Avni.

Neil: Avni, think why anyone threatened you about a project. I agreed business rivals do that but that person attacked you and that too outside their Palace.

Avni thinks.

Neil: if that person is your enemy or rival then he would attack you before coming here why after reaching here and why outside the palace which is a highly secured place.

Avni: I was also thinking that how he reached there. Even the number is of here.

Neil: then it could not be your rival.

Avni: maybe, he is an event planner here and I got this project so out of jealousy he is doing this.

Neil: maybe but why Rajputs were tense. Avni, my intuition never go wrong. Something is fishy.

Avni: ok, we will think about it later. Right now have dinner silently, Mr detective.

Neil smiles. Avni feeds him and recalls that Kumud said he loves her. Avni was looking at Neil he feeds her and signs what. Avni shook her head and looks down. Neil frowns and looks at the plate. Avni looks at him.