Avni opens her eyes and the view in front of her made her numb she was surprised to see the person her. Her lips curved a smile slightly, her eyes were sparkling to see the person as she wanted to him. The man was coming to her.

Avni: Neil.

Neil smiled to see her and comes to her. Avni was just looking at him she couldn't believe her eyes. Neil was smiling to see her expressions. Sunehri saw that and comes to Neil.

Sunehri: Hello, sir.

Avni looks at Sunehri like she said Hello to the air and no one was there.

Neil nods and said Hi.

Sunheri goes all comes and meets Neil.

Kumud saw that from the porch and frowns.

Kumud: who is he?

She looked at them.

Neil snapped his fingers in front of Avni

Neil: Hello.

she came back to reality.

Avni: ab, aa you are really here?

Neil smiles and leans to her.

Neil: why? you were imagining me?

Avni looks down and blushes.

Neil: don't tell me you were missing me.

Avni tried to hide her blush.

Avni: of course not, see I have much work. It's just that I did not expect you here so I am a little bit surprised. That's it.

Neil smiles.

Avni: by the way, what are you doing here?

Neil: Well, I will tell you the truth my wifey is here so I was missing her and now I am here. Did you see her?

Avni: no. I don't have time to find other's wives. I am an event planner, not a police officer.

Neil made an oo face.

Neil: but I found her.

Avni: really?

Neil: yes.

Neil leans to her.

Neil: she is standing in front of me.

Avni looks at him by narrowing her eyes after that they smile.

Avni: how you get to know I am here? Means how you reached here?

Neil: I called your PA and she told me everything.

Avni: why you did not inform me?

Neil: I wanted to give you a surprise.

Avni was looking at him. She turns her face as she feels someone is coming to them. Avni saw Kumud.

Kumud: who is he?

Avni: he is my husband, Neil Khanna and Neil, she is Kumud, the bride.

Neil: Hello, nice to meet you.

Kumud: I must say, he is very handsome now I understand why you said yes to marry him.

Avni smiles. Neil smiles but he looks at Avni because he did not understand anything. Avni looks at Neil and said.

Avni: he is handsome but he is also a nice human being.

Neil smiles.

Kumud: you both look good together.

Neil: Thanks.

Someone called Kumud and she goes.

Avni: Did you eat anything?

Neil: no yaar, I am very hungry.

Avni: Ok wait. Just give me a minute then we will go home and have food on the way.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes to instruct her team. Sunehri comes to her and a file was in her hand. Avni was telling her and keeps the hair behind her ear. Neil was looking at her he smiles. Avni tells everyone their work and comes to Neil.

Avni: let's go.

Neil nods.

Avneil came out and Avni's car was standing there. Avni moved to the driving seat and Neil to the passenger seat. The security van was behind them. The guards were standing near them. Someone points the gun at Avni and shoots. Neil flinched to hear the gunshot he turned his face and was shocked to see that Avni is not on the other side of the car. Neil's heart skipped the heartbeat. Neil was standing at his place.