I clicked my tongue as I got comfortable in the chair.

"I can read her mind, I will know even if she lies. Plus of course she's going to tell you otherwise. She doesn't want to disappoint the two of you by telling you guys the truth." I explained looking at the twins.

George stood up and took his wand out of his pocket, he pointed it at the ground and three sleeping bags appeared on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Both Fred and I asked.

Fred and I looked at each other with disgusted faces at the fact that we said the same thing at the same time.

"We could just all stay here, no need to argue." George mumbled as he opened up his sleeping bag and got cozy underneath it.

"With him? Seriously George?" Fred said disgusted with his idea.

George waved his brother off as he turned away from the both of us to go to bed.

Fred eyed me slowly but decided to lay down.

For Gemini.

I thought before I decided to lay down next to the twins in the last sleeping bag.

This deal better not be what I think it is.

-

Gemini Myths POV

I slowly opened my eyes and sat myself up in my bed.

How the fuck did I get here?

The light was hurting my eyes so I instantly went to cover them.

I groaned slightly as I shut the curtains with my magic, I uncovered my eyes slowly and my eyes adjusted to room quickly with barely any sun shining in now.

I felt my stomach turn and I knew I was about to puke.

Never drinking again.

I quickly got up and started running to the bathroom until I tripped over a human, I landed on the ground with a loud thump.

"Ow." I mumbled as I grabbed my head from the slight pain.

I looked to see who I tripped on and saw three bodies all sit up obviously just woke up from the loud sound my body created when it hit the floor.

"What are you guys doing sleeping on my floor?" I groaned as I sat up now forgetting that I had to puke a few seconds ago.

"George and I decided it was safer to not leave the castle in the middle of the night, so we came to sleep in here." Fred said sleepy like as he itched his eyes.

"And you?" I mumbled towards Malfoy.

Malfoy looked over at me as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked with a tiny yawn.

I laughed sarcastically as I stood up.

"God no." I laughed out as I made my towards the bathroom slowly. "Still doesn't explain how you got here though."

Malfoy shook his head as he stood up to follow me to the bathroom.