A small smile glazed their lips as they listened to the girl speak in her natural humorous tone.

"So, where are you guys going now? I need to go help out until this finishes, and you guys look like you want to leave." Athena asked the three, beginning to exit the Hospital Wing.

Narcissa nodded. "I'm taking Draco with me, we're going to hide at one of the mansions that was entitled to our name, after finding Lucius. Blaise, if you want, I can take you with us and accompany you home just so that you are safe."

The boy nodded, accepting the woman's offer. "Alright then, at least you guys have gotten your plan sorted out." The corners of Athena's lips then tugged upwards as she directed it towards all three of them. "Thank you, for caring of my health. Once this is over, I will surely repay you guys my gratitude."

"You don't have to tank us Fi, we're family. And family is always one of our top priorities." Draco smiled.

Athena returned it, before turning to look at Blaise. "Still, I've never even held a conversation with Blaise, and he stayed with me willingly, so, thank you. Genuinely. I promise that I will repay this once this war is over."

Blaise looked away, feeling heat creep up his cheeks upon the direct confrontation. "It's alright Black, just- stay safe, don't die."

Her usual grin flashed upon her face. "I will take that warning. Now, I have to go. Stay safe! Don't die! And I will send you all a letter of when I am available to repay you!" The girl shouted, now dashing through the halls of Hogwarts to find her friends.

The three watched the girl leave, a smile not leaving their faces. "Blood-status aside, would you approve of me courting her? She ticks all the boxes of my type in a girl and-"

"Shut your mouth Zabini!" Draco yelled at his friend, his mother simply laughing at the two.

Athena's childish demeanour slowly turned serious as she glanced upon the state of Hogwarts

Athena's childish demeanour slowly turned serious as she glanced upon the state of Hogwarts. The last time she had checked, the walls weren't this broken, their wasn't much debri on the floor, and there wasn't blood stains or bodies littered near every area.

Right now, all she could think about was eliminating the main cause of the destruction of her home. However, it wasn't her fight, it was Harry's. So instead, she'll just assist him in doing so.

Hearing slight commotion towards the staircase, Athena directed herself towards that direction. She could hear the sounds of thudding, as if a rock was being thrown, and hisses.

Footsteps quiet, she found Hermione leading the snake towards her, no words leaving her mouth. Behind the snake, was Ron creeping up with a fang on his hand, ready to puncture the snake with it.

However, she watched as the plan back fired, the snake knocking the fang out of Ron's hands, causing him to stumble backwards. If it weren't for the fact that Athena had rushed behind him, he most likely would've tumbled backwards down the staircase, resulting in him being injured.

Ron looked at the girl with wide eyes, who just smiled at him then looked at the snake with a serious look. She helped Ron up to his feet at first, then started casting spells at the snake.

"Well, that's bloody useless." She muttered, slipping her wand up her sleeve, secured by the band on her forearm. Blue aura emitted from her hand, forcing it upon the python once it had pounced on her. And in all honesty, Athena didn't expect the animal to have so much force. "Uhh, guys... a little help here?"

The two had finally snapped out of their frozen daze, helping out their friend who they believed was either dead or in some sort of coma. The two started casting spells at the snake, affecting it surely, however, not enough for it to distract itself from Athena.

"Hermione! Accio the fang or something!" Athena yelled, walking backwards, now leading the snake outside of the castle. "I won't be able to keep it up longer!"

Hermione nodded, running back to the place where they had dropped the fang. Ron had continued firing spells at the snake, however, it turned around and hissed at Ron at the same time the spell was hit, so it had only bounced back and hit his wand away.

Athena was backed up outside near a pile of broken bricks, slightly frightening her and causing a falter in her hold. The python had taken advantage of this, full on using all of its strength and pouncing on the girl.

Athena widened her eyes, disbanding her hold and activating her intangibility. She floated up, expecting the snake to meet with the wall, however, instead, it was Neville who held the Sword of Gryffindor, slicing the snake from its neck.

Silks of Black vapour and whisps left the snake like blood, vanishing into the air. She then turned around, seeing the battle between Harry and Voldemort.

Green and red was the colour she had seen, and once the snake had been killed, Harry was able to successfully disarm the enemy, grabbing his wand as he had started to perish. To fade into ashes.

They won.

Voldemort was dead, and Hogwarts won.

END OFYEAR SEVEN