"I love you long time more. Call me." He kissed the side of her face, and she nodded, waving as he walked out.

She yawned, pulling off her waist trainer and laying back in the bed to watch the movie, not even realizing she was dozing off.

2 hours later.

Nyiah felt kisses being left on her neck, beginning to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes, smiling seeing Dave hovering above her.

"Wassup beautiful." He rasped, wrapping his arms around her, and her smile grew.

"Hey baby." She mumbled, hugging around his neck as he picked her up.

"I missed you. You so pretty." He kissed the side of her face, and she laughed.

"I missed you too. Let me go brush my teeth." She rubbed her eye, and he placed her on her feet, following her to the bathroom.

She shook her head at him as he stood close behind her as she brushed her teeth at the sink. She wiped her mouth off, throwing the napkin in the trash before turning to face him.

She smiled once he picked her up, carrying her back to the bed.

"You was gone all day." She mumbled as he sat against his headboard with her in his lap.

"Hm, you missed me?" He pecked her lips a few times, and she smiled.

"Nope." She shrugged, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You smell good baby. You high as hell ain't you?" She chuckled, holding his body close to hers, her face in his neck, smelling his shirt.

"As hell." He rasped, letting her pull his shirt from over his head.

"What'd you get tatted?" She rubbed over the Saran wrap around his stomach.

"A Halloween type piece on my stomach. Jason, Michael Myers, Chucky." He unwrapped the Saran wrap, showing her.

"It didn't hurt?" She asked, and he shook his head no, before turning to lay on his side, lifting his arm, showing her his side torso.

"David!" She gasped, her eyes wide, and he smirked.

"Oh my godddd that's me. Oh my god it looks just like me! Baby that's my face." She pouted, and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

"My love for you is unexplainable. I'll tat your name on my forehead." He told her, and she laughed, hugging around his neck.

"It's so pretty. You are so crazy." She shook her head at him, and he smiled.

"Crazy in love with you." He kissed the side of her face, and she blushed.

Nyiah's phone dinged, and she grabbed it, reading over the message from her father. She chuckled, texting him back.

She had decided a few weeks ago to allow her dad to try to redeem himself

She had decided a few weeks ago to allow her dad to try to redeem himself. So far, he was going beyond that. He'd flew out multiple times to spend time with her, even if it was just for an hour.

He was slowly rebuilding the bond with her, and it made her happy to finally have a parent in her life.

"Who that is?" Dave asked, and she rose an eyebrow at him.

"You in my business? Don't do that." She tossed her phone on the dresser, and he chuckled.

"Girl fuck yo slick head ass." He mushed her head, and she laughed.

"It was my daddy though. Telling me goodnight." She rubbed his neck, her other hand on his jaw.

"I'm yo daddy." He said, and she laughed again, making him smile.

"Only in the bed. Shut up." She waved him off, and he chuckled.

"Are we not in the bed right now? I'm yo daddy and you my daddy baby." He kissed her forehead, and she hid her face in his neck, making him laugh.

"You like that shit huh?" He held her ass, and she smacked her lips.

"No, asshole. It don't really be what you say, it be how you say it. I be melting every time you talk to me. My nani be melting." She told him, and he smirked, kissing her shoulder.

"Slut." He held around her waist, and she laughed, pulling out of his neck.

"You didn't bring me food?" She asked, and his eyes widened in realization, making her laugh again.

"Damn, I forgot to even call and ask if you want something. What you want? Ima go get it real quick." He stood up, sitting her in the bed.

"I wanna go with you." She mumbled, putting her crocs on, and he nodded.

"This ass fat as fuck in these shorts." He pulled his hand back, slapping her ass, and she smiled.

"You got my shit growing. My ass was big before but it's huge now." She held his hand as they walked out of her room.

"Sure is. I love it and I love you." He gripped her ass, and she laughed.

"I love you too baby." She said as he opened the door. He instantly cocked his fist back, swinging hard on whoever had a black mask on in front of her door, knocking them down.

"Nyiah g-." Dave started, before collapsing, a needle being pricked in his neck.

Lol. I don't give no fuck somebody finna die and it ain't gone be me 🥴