slutforeast

Liked by mimi2you and 209 othersslutforeast : had to shorten it cause my babydaddy a hater 😒😒😒😒😒View all 32 comments daveeast : Why is y'all liking her shit? ↪️ slutforeast : go to hell 😂😂😂😂taydrilla : *removes like* ↪️ slutforeast : he n...

slutforeast : had to shorten it cause my babydaddy a hater 😒😒😒😒😒
View all 32 comments
daveeast : Why is y'all liking her shit?
↪️ slutforeast : go to hell 😂😂😂😂
taydrilla : *removes like*
↪️ slutforeast : he not living like that 😭😭
↪️ daveeast : @slutforeast who not?

"Nah cause that shit move in jeans too. I be getting hypnotized foreal." He told her, and she laughed, sitting back in her bed.

Nyiah smiled at the tweet she was mentioned in, retweeting it and replying.

"Y'all so in love. That's cute I guess." Demani chuckled.

"That's my baby." She mumbled, and he looked over at her.

"I'm happy for you. You been through a lot and you deserve the happiness him and his lil girl bring you." Demani told her, and she smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you handsome. I love you the most." She held his face as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you more." He chuckled, looking down at his phone as Nyiah watched the movie.

"Shaderoom move quick as hell boy." Demani showed her his phone, and she laughed.

theshaderoom

Liked by its_onsite and 988,209 otherstheshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch : Awww, #DaveEast out here showing his boo #NyiahLove some PDA 😍View all 14,366 comments

theshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch : Awww, #DaveEast out here showing his boo #NyiahLove some PDA 😍
View all 14,366 comments

"They don't be knowing if they wanna support us or shade us." Nyiah shook her head, yawning as he stretched, chuckling.

"I'm finna go though. Granny telling me to bring her chic fil a and shit like she just not in an old folks home." He stood up, and Nyiah laughed.

"Don't piss me granny off. Tell her I said hey. And thank you for chilling with me today. I love you long time best friend." She hugged around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.