>>>>>-Chapter 31-<<<<<

|Third person|
One year later
It's been one year and still nobody knows where Mike and Polen are, it's evident that they left the building but where could they have gone.

Today is Adrian and Maya's wedding reception, they got married at the court and wanted no reception party but Maya's mother insisted so they had no choice but to attend the reception today.

"Do you think your mother will come?" Maya asked handing a cup of coffee to Adrian.

"Thank you." Adrian said placing a kiss on Maya's cheek. "Yes she will apparently she wants to fix things, I don't buy."

"Let's give her benefit of the doubt." Maya said giving Adrian a kiss. "Am going to get dressed, you should too." She said running off.

Maybe I will find myself a wife too, I should quit this job of narrating.

|Maya|

"What dress should I wear?" I asked holding two dresses in my hands.

"The blue one." Trina and Linda said in sync.

Since the incident Linda, Trina and I have just become so close, everything is going right for me.

"Okay blue dress it is." I replied before taking a seat in front of Trina and Linda.

Their names go really well together.

"I still can't believe you chose a court wedding over a huge Cinderella wedding." Linda curiously said breaking the silence.

"I know right." Trina added.

"Hey! We're having a reception, aren't we." I said before sipping my coffee.

"Yeah thank God." They both laughed.

"So how are you planning to announce that you are pregnant." Trina asked.

"I don't know, can one of you do it." I asked in the sweetest way possible.

"I have a thing with my voice." Trina said as she rubbed her throat.

"So Linda you'll do it?" Please say yes.

"Will you go get dressed if I say yes." Yes she's doing it.

|Third person|

Turns out love is not for me, so am back to narrating Maya and Adrian's love story.
I must have missed a lot in my absence but let's keep going.

Everything for the reception was in place, the invited guests had arrived.
Everything was perfect, I don't know what you want me to tell you. This is a reception party all that goes on in food and announcements.

"Excuse me y'all." Linda said grabbing everyone's attention. "Am not doing this cause I want to, let's start there...so many of you know that am Adrian's assistant though am still waiting for that promotion...Adrian." She said earning everyone to laugh hysterically. "Now am not only Adrian's assistant but now am his wife's bestie, sorry Trina. Okay let me just get to the point, There is a little hamster growing in Maya's belly."

What! Maya is pregnant, I go for a few seconds and this happens.

Thank you for reading:)