>>>>>-Chapter eight-<<<<<

|Maya| 

"Maya breakfast is ready!" Papa yelled from down stairs.

No am not excited that I am going out with that Adrian guy, I still don't understand why I agreed to this. Anyway, let me stop ranting and get dressed before ma comes to grab me by my hair.

Today am wearing a black and white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and a pair of black boots. Am still trying to decide which bag I should go with.

"Mayaya mama calling you!" Trixie yelled from down stairs.

"Jeez calm down am here." I said as I entered the kitchen not missing to give everyone a good morning kiss.

"Ayyy someone's looking good today, what's the occasion." Papa teased earning a few chuckles from ma and Trixie.

"Nothing special just hanging out with a friend." Was all I said as I took a sit next to mama.

Breakfast went well, all that good and boring stuff happened, yes that's it.

Before going I had to check if everything was okay at the cafe and to make sure that all the employees came in, mother luck was on my side because they all came so I don't even have to work today.

"Guys please do your work well, nothing to upset my mother and...." I said only to be stopped mid-sentence.

"Maya there is someone behind you." One of the workers pointed out.

I know it's Osman, Osman can't just leave me alone.

"Osman it's too early for this." I said but before I could finish my sentence, I hit my head on the person's chest, Osman's chest isn't this hard nor does he wear any cologne.

"Who is Osman?" The stranger whose voice I recognize said.

"Adrian, I said I was coming to you." I whisper yelled as soon as I saw him.

"Well, you were taking too long, I hate waiting and we're already five minutes late." He said before walking out of the coffee shop.

Stupid handsome guys with bad manners.

The car ride took fifty something minutes, will be totally honest at some point I though he was going to kidnap me.

"Am not kidnapping you, the place is just far." He said breaking me out of my crazy thoughts, I thought I said that in my head.

"How did you..." I tried to say only to be interrupted by Adrian.

"Because of the ugly face you were making just a few minutes ago." How dare he call me ugly. 

"Hey don't call me ugly!" I exclaimed.

"Okay crazy Maya now back to no talking, it was more peaceful." This guy is so bipolar.

A whole decade later is when we arrived at the huge hotel, there is only one reason why a guy would bring a girl to a hotel. 

"I always knew you were a perv, how dare you bring me to a hotel we all know what happens at hotels, do I look cheap to you." I think ranted nonsense for a good five minutes.

"You know this is why I call you crazy who told you this was a hotel; this is my house." He finally said after all the stupid things I said.

"Well, it's not my fault that you house looks like a hotel." Am speechless, no comment.

"Wait so you aren't going to say sorry." He said bringing his face closer to mine, his breath smells like mint. 

What a weird thing to point out Maya.

First perfect face now he has amazing breath too.

"Am telling you to say sorry but you are busy here talking about my face and breath." Holy bananas he heard what I just said.

"Adrian am hungry, you didn't bring me here to starve the living ghost in me." I said hoping he would check the subjects.

"Okay come on let's go but don't embarrass me." He said as he took large steps towards the door.

"It's not as if you have guests so why shouldn't I do it." That was not supposed to be heard.

"My friends and a few investors are inside so put your crazy self to sleep." Adrian said before opening the door to his house 

I will put my pride aside and say that this guy has a very beautiful house, I would really love to describe the beautiful features of his house but the thing that caught my attention the most was the smell that filled his whole house.

The smell of food is like perfume to my nose.

"So where is the food?" Am sorry if I embarrassed myself but all I needed was food.

"Calm down follow me." This is the only time I will ever follow one of his orders.

I smell chicken and tacos; I hope am right.

"Hey guys meet my girlfriend, Maya." Adrian said as soon as he opened the door to a huge dining room.

"Senorita welcome." A tall slender guy said as he walked towards Adrian and I. Now am cringing hard, I thought we left this kissing hand and Senorita for the people in the 90s.

"Hi nice to meet you too." Was all I said before I went to the round table where more weird looking people sat.

"So where did you guys meet?" This people should become reporters they ask too many unnecessary questions.

"We met in Paris." We both surprisingly said at the same time. 

The conversation went on for a while and finally stopped when the most handsome waiter came in with a tray in his hands, what made him even more handsome was the chicken wings on the tray he carried.

"Chicken! Thanks." I took one as soon as he got close to me and my so-called boyfriend.

Come for my manners all you want but this chicken is entering my tummy no matter what.

"Where did you find this one." One of the girls that sat across Adrian and I rudely asked.

"He found me in Paris at the Eiffel Tower it was a romantic night, full of chicken wings." I said earning giggle from the slender guy that kissed my hand, another guy that sat next to him and Adrian himself, OfCourse I didn't miss to take a huge bite off the chicken in the process of saying that.