>>>>>-Chapter 26-<<<<<

|Third person|

Maya broke into tears, shushing in the process, what a mean way to shush sweet Maya up. Adrian was right this Mike guy is a coward.

"You keep proving me right, which real man hits a woman!" Adrian yelled, it was evident that he was extremely angry.

"Look who is preaching about being a real man." Polen said entering the room earning a scoff from Maya.

Adrian was shocked, he didn't dare to move. I was almost convinced that he was rooted to the ground.

"Welcome to the party Polen virus." Maya said, barely heard by anyone in the room.

"Trip to Paris huh?" Adrian scoffed, "I should have seen this coming." He whispered to himself.

Now isn't this a reunion, the four musketeers finally together in one room. I really pray that nobody dies today, dear God am not ready to see dead bodies.

Before anything could happen, one of the bodyguards walked in the room and left with Mike and Polen virus. Mike and Polen looked quite worried before they left, am pretty sure something is up.

The room was finally quiet, Maya and Adrian just stared at each other. I really don't and will never understand love, is this the part where Adrian goes to give Maya a big kiss. This two are just boring,they make me want to never have a girlfriend.

"You really know how to get on your ugly brother's nerves." Maya said breaking the silence.

"It's fun." Adrian said chuckling. "He is easy to piss off."

"Yeah." Maya said chuckling.

Ugh silence, again.

"Why do you think Polen is involved in this? She has her own company so why would she want be involved in this." Adrian said breaking the silence.

" well she hates me, so that's why she's here." Was all Maya said.

"Why." Adrian scoffs, "Is it because of that one time you pissed her off, what a childish move." Adrian said.

"Nope!" Maya said popping the p, "she believes that I broke you two apart and stole all the love you had for her."

"Well the love part she's right but you didn't break us apart, there was nothing between us in the first place." Adrian said keeping his eyes on the ground.

"What a great and wrong place to ask me out." Maya chuckled.

"So is that a yes for a real relationship this time." Adrian asked.

"If we get out of here alive then yes." Maya said before she closed her eyes.

Poor Maya must be tired.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment, share if you wish :)