>>>>>-Chapter 18<<<<<

|Maya|

"And you believed what he said? Adrian said, anyone could tell that he was trying his very best to not get angry but he's failed miserably.

"Am sorry." Was all I said.

Am really happy that Adrian is a good guy but sad that I doubted him in the first place, I really hope he forgets about this.

Silence, silence was all that surrounded us, I really want him to talk but I just don't want to push it.

"Are you angry at me." I asked, sounding all sweat and innocent.

"C'mon why would I be angry at you, it's not your fault I have a manipulative brother." He said holding my hands in his.

"So now what do we do?" I asked

"Let's play along to his dirty game." He said smiling ear to ear.

Please don't divorce my hands yet, were the only thoughts going through my head.

"But why!" I thought we would expose him in front of everyone like in the movies.

"Just wait you'll understand." Here he goes with his secrets again.

"Fine but I ruined our little fake date." I didn't really ruin it I just want him to suggest something to do, am not ready to go back home.

"C'mon crazy woman you didn't ruin it, how about we go to the park where you harassed me the first time we met." He teased, let's get something straight I didn't actually harass him, I just hated him then.

"Hey I didn't harass you." I said playfully hitting him.

Getting to the park took a while because of the crazy traffic in this town but thank the heavens we arrived.
I thought Adiran and I would be the only people at the park, I guess people do love night walks.

This has got to be the best day of my life, sometimes it feels like Adrian and I aren't just pretending, our fake dates might mean nothing to him but to me they mean the world.

How did I find myself in a one-sided love relationship, this is why I kept running from guys.

"Adrian let's stop there." I pointed towards the ice cream stand that stood a few steps away from us.

"No, I hate ice cream." He said making no effort to move from his position.

"C'mon please...please do it for me, please dear fake boyfriend." I said doing that puppy eyes trick, it's works all the time.

"Why do you keep calling me your fake boyfriend, do you have a real one or something." He said leaving me shocked, happy and have I said shocked.

"But we're pretending, aren't we." Please don't say we're pretending; I know we are but I don't want to hear it from you.

"Then go get ice cream with your real boyfriend." Bingo, I think he just claimed me.

This might become official, say hello to Maya Del Luca.

"Okay fine am sorry, now can we get ice cream please." I pleaded.

"As long as I am not fake then yes." We're definitely official now, Ahhh.

○○○○○○○
The next day.

Oh no am late again, I really need to set an alarm from today.

I quickly got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom and took a cold shower.

"Maya breakfast!" Finally, Trixie has started to get her words right.

Mom and dad started homeschooling Trixie last week, I feel bad for them because Trixie can be extremely stubborn.

"Coming!" I replied.

Today am wearing a black eiffel tieard dress and for shoes am wearing a pair of rose-pink block heel sandals.
Nothing special for my hair just a low ponytail.

"Mayaya breakfast." Oops I totally forgot about that.

"Am so sorry guys." I said when I arrived downstairs at the breakfast table.

"You're looking good, why?" Dad said frowning his eye brows when he said why.

"Because I have a job." I replied earning a very interesting reaction from mum.

She spart her freaking coffee!

"Ma ewww." Trixie complained as she dusted her dress, I think tea spilled on her.

"Sorry baby." Mother said as she joined Trixie in dusting her dress, it wasn't even that much but oh well.

"Okay see you all in the evening." I said walking out of the house.

"I think she is going on a date." Was the last thing I heard dad say when I left the house.