>>>>>-Chapter 21-<<<<<

|Maya|

"Where are we going.?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"My place." He simply answered.

"Your place is too far." I complained.

"Don't worry I'll drive you back to your place." He assured me.

Nobody really said anything during the ride, we finally arrived at Adrian's place. The beauty of his house will never get old, there is always something that will always leave me in awh.

"I hope your rude friends aren't here." I murmured as I got out of the car.

"Don't worry no one is here except my cousin Luis." He chuckled as he took Trixie in his arms.

●●●●●

"What did you want to talk about anyway." I asked.

"Nothing." He simply answered.

"You said you wanted to talk." I said sitting next to him.

"I lied, I just wanted to see you." Adrian chuckled, "You wouldn't have come if I hadn't lied."

Yes because I was babysitting today. Hearing those words kinda warmed my heart.

Night time kicked in, that meant that it was time to head home. Trixie was dead asleep by the time we arrived, surprisingly ma and pa weren't back yet.
Something doesn't seem right to me, they have been going out alot, coming back late and they're being too secretive. My mother and father are definitely upto something.
The next day.
I woke up tired from last night, I know I didn't do much but am still tired. I have a few things planned for today I don't think I will finish them because all I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep.

"Maya!" My mother yelled from down stairs. She sounded angry, "But I haven't done anything wrong so what could have happened." I wondered.

I quickly rushed down stairs, I didn't even care to brush my teeth. My legs tremble as I took slow steps towards the living room.
My mother hasn't yelled my name like this for a long while.

"Maya what's the meaning of this." She said as she pointed towards the tv.

A video of me dancing sexually, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, stripping in a club played on the screen. I don't remember doing that.

"Ma I can explain this isn't true," I said as burning tears rolled down my cheeks. "I promise I have never done any of this, ma please believe me." I said as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Maya shut up!" She yelled striking me across the face."

The pain I felt wasn't because of the painful slap, it was because for the first time my mother hit me. She didn't even give me a chance to explain my self.

"There is nothing to explain, can't you see that the video has explained it all." She said as her hand shivered.

"Ma I promise I didn't do that, I would never do that ma." More tears kept flowing, more pain increased on my chest area. I tried my best to explain myself but all mum cared about was what was on the screen.

"Am so disappointed at you!" She dragging towards the big mirror that was place in the siting room.
Silence was all that consumers us, moments of silence passed still no help.
"Meeting your father and giving birth to you is the biggest mistake I have ever done in my whole life." Those words alone killed me inside, those words crushed me.

Dad didn't even look at me, Trixie wasn't there ofcourse. For the first time I felt unloved, I felt lost and weak. I ran out the door I didn't look back, I just kept going. My only goal was to get far away from my own family.

I didn't have anywhere else to go so I thought of going at Trina's place. Thank God they let me in but the energy wasn't the same. Trina's parents didn't even look my way.

After dinner they all went up stair, Trina and I stayed catching up.

"I will go now then." I said ending the conversation.

"Why?" She asked sounding worried. "Don't mind my parents they are just shocked." She said only to be interrupted by her mother.

"Sweetie if she wants to leave you should let her go, we can't afford for an extra stomach after all." She coldly said.

"Yes your mom is right, let me just go we will talk later." I said as I hugged her.

"Trina will start university tomorrow so she won't be able to talk, she is going through the straight path you should have done that too." Trina's father said before going back to his room.

Trina was just as helpless as I was, I didn't want to burden her. Like a good friend I left hoping to see her soon.

>>>>>>-thank you->>>>>for reading.<<<-

Don't forget to

Vote>> Comment>> and share<<

:)