>>>>>-Chapter 15<<<<<

|Maya|

"Miss Maya Anderson why do you think we should hire you."

Ooof this people have kept me here for hours, I've answered the same question over and over again.

"Miss Maya?" The grumpy woman said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I think I should be hired because... I don't know what to say, just hire me pretty please." Judging by their reaction I think I messed up.

"Am sorry but we can't work with you." Why is this grumpy lady the only one talking ugh I hate her.

"Why?" I asked as I crossed my arms, I have to show them whose boss.

I think I just got fired before getting hired.

"Because we think so now, please leave we have better people to interview today." She said as she pointed her index finger towards the door, ushering me to leave.

"What do you mean we, the only thing you've done is talk too much and be rude you've not even given the two men a chance to decide. I don't even want to work with people like you, all of you are so plain and boring you can't even crack a joke!"

Am definitely never getting a job after this.

"Miss Maya please leave!" One of those chicken men finally spoke.

"Am not leaving until you hire me." I said as I took back my sit making myself comfortable.

"We will call security." The grumpy woman warned.

"Then go get them, c'mon go get them." Am so in love with my bravery right now.
Hopefully I don't go to jail for this.

"Miss Maya leave now!" The grumpy woman yelled, am hundred percent positive the whole building heard her.

In matter of minutes the room was filled with people, I would back down and leave but I hate this woman so I'll give her a hard time.

"Will you fools stop standing there and call someone to kick this useless girl out." She yelled installing fear in everyone expected me of course.

"I already told you I won't leave till you hire me." I said earning a few giggles from the crowd.

"What's going on here, why has everyone left their respective positions." I know that voice.

I ran out of the room to confirm my guess and I was right. In front of me stood a very confused Adrian.

"Sir am really sorry it's just that this useless girl is giving everyone a hard time she failed the interview but doesn't want to leave." That ugly looking grumpy lady said as she walked towards Adrian and I.

"Hi Adrian." Please don't tell me this company belongs to him too.

"Maya?" It's definitely belongs to him.

"You know her." The grumpy lazy asked, confusion written all over her face.

"Yes, I know her too well." Adrian might be trying to steal my mother's coffee shop but can he please save me from this situation.

Adrian walked towards me leaving no space between us.

"Hi." He said, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Hi" I replied breathlessly he is a thief, get over yourself Maya.

That Romeo and Juliet moment went on for a good while, no sounds were heard just the wind hitting my face and his cold grey eyes burning deep into my eyes. I would give up anything for this moment to last forever.

"Still won't change that fact that he is manipulating you." That's all I need to get back to my senses.

I broke the moment by taking two steps backs, Adrian not missed to frowned his eye brows.

"Am going to go now." I said almost walking away but Adrian had other plans in mind.

"Everyone this is Maya my girlfriend and from now on she will work here as my personal assistant."