>>>>>-Chapter 14<<<<<

|Maya|

"No more dates?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh yes that's another reason why I came to see you, I would like you to visit my office every day or as much as you can." He answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I need people at the office to know that my relationship is serious, so will you, do it?" He asked looking at me hopefully.

If two months ago someone told me that I'd fall for someone trying to steal from me, I would have slapped them so hard.

"Maya." He said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll come." I finally said.

"Okay see you tomorrow then." He said hugging me.

He just hugged me and it feel right, stupid Maya.

Next day

I don't know why I feel happier after talking to Adrian yesterday, I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it.

Call me dumb but hey love make us do crazy things.

Let me stop ranting nonsense, I've never even had a boyfriend.

A few hours later I decided to pay Adrian a visit, just missed him. What's wrong with me, I keep forgetting his motive.

"Hey! What's up." I said entering his office.

"Crazy woman finally came." He said still keeping his focus on his work.

I didn't really get a chance to look at the office properly the last time I was there. As I was busy admiring the expensive looking office the file that foolish Mike talked about caught my attention.

That's all I need to remind me that this handsome prince is handsome trouble.

"I have five minute for five minutes, what do you want to do?" He asked as he stood up waving to someone.

"Oh, let's get to know each other." I said but wish I could take it back, the last thing I wanna do is getting attached to a manipulator.

"Okay I can do that." Five minutes turned to hours of talking.

"So why do you hate liars so much." I asked.

It's funny how a liar can have the audacity to hate other liars.

"I just hate them; I can explain why." He said looking a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to end it there.

After leaving Adrian's office I passed by Trina's house, we have a lot of catching up to do.

"Hey miss Kayla." I greeted Trina's mother.

"Hey Maya, how are you dear." She greeted back.

I ended up having dinner at Trina's place, then watched the last episode of warrior nun with her, I would really love to sleep over at her place but I have a job interview tomorrow morning.

"C'mon just stay, please." She begged for the hundredth time.

"Trina I really want to but you know your house is too far from the place where am doing the interview.

"Fine but you're sleeping here tomorrow night." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I will, bye love." I said as I gave her plenty of kisses.

The next day

"Mama am leaving I don't wanna be late." I yelled as I stuffed my mouth with candy.

"Okay good luck sweetie." She yelled back.

"Mayaya good luck!" Trixie yelled in her cute morning voice.

"Thanks, love you both."

A few hours later I stood outside the tall building where I know I'll be working soon, who wouldn't hire me. I don't really want to work but I have to prove that annoying Christian wrong, since he came back, he has done nothing but throw his success in people's faces.

That fool covered in fairy dust called me a failure, I really wish he takes the wrong step then falls hitting his ugly face on the ground.

Let me stop ranting and just head inside, wish me luck.