>>>>>-Chapter three-<<<<<

|Maya|

We are finally back home, I can't wait to eat food, I know I ate tons of hotdogs at the park but hey! Who doesn't love extra food.

"Girls bed." Mother said as she made her way upstairs.

Why am I being told to sleep, am nineteen and a half years old, I deserve some respect in this house.

"Can I sleep with Mayaya." Trixie asked.

"Oh, hell no you ain't stepping in my room." I quickly objected.

"Yes, you can sleep with your sister." Dad jumped in.

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

"Maya, you love your sister so you will sleep with her." This is bullying.

"Yes Mayaya, you wove me, so me sleep sleep with you c'mon." That little brat said as she grabbed me by my hand.

Where is ma, she needs to hear this.

So, ma didn't take my side, infact she said that Trixie needs to move in with me, if she does then how am I going to watch the vampire diaries.

She can't move in; I will choke on a sausage the day she moves in!

"Mayaya come watch talking Tom." That little brat covered is potato salad had the audacity to touch my personal remort in my room that's supposed to be mine alone and to make it worse she wants me to watch talking Tom with her. Somebody come cancel this girl.

"Mayaya!" She yelled.

"Am coming Jeez." Now she is bullying me, great!

|The next day|

"Guys am leaving, see you when I come back." I said before almost leaving.

"Can I come?" My so-called new roommate asked.

"Trixie you have to attend preschool but you can come after school." I tried to be kind; I don't want to make anyone feel bad this morning.

"Oki doki me going miss you." She said as she hugged me, I can't take all this love that I receive from her am going to cry.

"I will miss you too but I will be back before you know it." Now to granny's shop I go.

The ride took longer than I expected but I finally arrived.

I love this little shop so much; I would spend my whole life working here.

"Granny! How are you." I gave her the biggest hug.

"Am fine pumpkin, how is everyone back at home?" She hugged me back then proceeded to what she was doing.

"Everybody is totally fine." I replied.

Grand mama had to leave so now am the manager of this place, now I can do as I please, ooh I should write "we don't sell to stupid rich people." That would be epic and legendary but of course I can't do that.

"Omg Maya have you seen the newspapers, girl aren't you famous now." Trina my best friend came running to me.

"It's probably some scam." I honestly hate these games, last year I was lied to that I got accepted in a miss university show but turns out it was a mean joke that someone decided to pull.

If this is one of that idiot Osman's doing then I won't think twice before killing him.

"Before I give you, first tell me why you would betray me like this." What is this girl talking about.

"Trina, I don't know what you are talking about so please show me the paper." Now am scared, if she means that am dating that foolish ex of hers then maybe we need to rethink this friendship.

"Before I give you, first give a free token from the shop." This broke girl loves free stuff huh.

"Ya sure take whatever you want just show me." I just want to see, is it so much to ask.

"No no no let me read it, it will be more fun."

"Fine dude, make it quick."

"Adrian Del Luca, seen with a new woman at the national park that we see him visit all the time. Guess who the girl is, it's you Maya." I couldn't help but laugh at this dry dirty joke.

Me with that fool together, over my dead corpse!

"Look isn't that you?" Trina said pointing at the newspaper.

Adrian Del Luca, you have a lot of explaining to do.