>>>>>-Chapter 17<<<<<

|Maya|

Adrian the meeting has started." That pollen said in that annoying voice of hers.

This girl is literally the queen of attitude, she looks like a total demon.

"What's this idiot doing here." She sneered looking me up and down. Do I look like a pig or something why does she look so disgusted.

"Having a good time with him, I thought it was obvious." I said, causing Adrian to laugh hysterically.

"Adrian the meeting?" I think I just pissed her off.

"Oh yeah let's go." Adrian said as he stood up heading towards pollen virus.

Guess am all alone now.

"Crazy lady, C'mon the meeting has started." He said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Do I have to come?" I don't really want to be in the room as pollen virus.

"Yes, if you're there, pollen will leave me alone." He whispered,
aww his eyes look so cute.

"Aww honey you need me." I teased earning a smike from him.

○○○○○○○○

There is nothing much to say about the meeting, that was the most boring thing I have ever done in my whole entire life. All business people are so brain dead, they're too plain and simple for my liking especially pollen virus.

"Mama am home." I yelled but didn't receive any response like the other days.

Am I alone in this house?

"Mama! Pa! Trixie." I yelled hearing my voice break from nervousness.

I still didn't get any response so I tried both their phones but nobody answered, just as worry almost got the best of me I got a text from my mother saying that they went out for dinner at the restaurant downtown.

Oh, thank God nothing is wrong with them, Mom and I spoke for while then finally hanged up, now am home alone which is scary if am being honest.

I took a quick shower then decided to binge watch the last episode of Warrior nun, I was half way through the episodes when I surprisingly received a text from Adrian.

"Dear crazy girlfriend am bored, wanna meet up?" -Adrian

Oh yes! Now I don't have to spend my night alone and maybe I can clear things between Adrian and I.

A few moments later I arrived at the destination where Adrian and I agreed to meet, the feeling of excitement was all I felt in that moment.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey, what's up." Adrian said reaching out to shake my hand.

A hug would have been better.

"You're a life saver!" I said leaving him confused.

"How." Adrian asked smirking.

"I was home alone; you know how scary that is." I dramatically said, earning Adrian to laugh.

Why is he so amazing.

We had dinner and our basic conversations that we normally have and now it's time for me to clear the misunderstanding. Am following Trina's advice.

"Can I please say something." Here goes nothing.

"Sure, any problem?" Now he looks worried, I really hope you are not who I think you are.

"Are you lying to me about something."

Silence no response from him, everything slowed down. My poor heart was in great pain, am really hoping to hear the answer that my heart awaiting to hear.

"Why would you say that?" He finally answered.

"Because your bother said..." and I said everything, I feel like am breaking a family apart.