>>>>>-Chapter 24-<<<<<

|Adrian|

"Well hello to you little brother."

"Mike... it's about time you showed up." I said turning around only to find no one behind me.

"Hello to you too step brother." His voice echoed in the building.

"Always hiding and running, I guess this is why dad never left any of his property to you." I said knowing fully well that would piss him off.

"I have your little slut and you're speaking to me in that way, seems like you want her dead." He said trying to scare me.

"If you wanted to kill her, you would have done that a long time ago but you want something from me don't you." I said.

"Yes I do..." were the last words I heard before smoke covered my eyes, next thing I knew was my head hitting the ground.

|Maya|
My borns ache from all the beating, I stink and I could really use a chicken Sand witch.

"Maya my love, look who I brought." Oh no, Adrian...

"Adrian! Adrian!" I tired to break from my chains but they were just too tight.

"Oh hey, calm down little lion am bringing him to you."Mike said approaching me.

"Adrian..." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I really missed him, I really wanted to see him but not like this. He doesn't deserve this.

"Now we wait for him to awake then the fun begins." Mike said before he left the room.
He left me again in this dark lonely room, at least am not alone anymore.

"Is he gone?" Adrian asked, it's as if he was never asleep to begin with.

"Adrian? I-I thought... what the hake." I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Well I thought you would be happy to see me." He said frowning.

"Ahh, what do you mean, of course am happy to see you." I said excitedly "I just thought you were half dead but u look perfectly fine to me."

"I look fine and handsome as usual." He said chuckling earning a chuckle from me.

Silence was all that surrounded us, I missed this moments, back then he would look at me smiling and admiring me but now all I see is a look of pity. I hate being a charity case or a pity party.

"Stop looking at me with so much pity, you're making me feel worthless." I said trying my best not to cry.

"Oh c'mon don't say that, I don't feel bad for you, I just can't help but blame my self for all this....am really sorry Maya." He said as he came towards me, hugging me in the process.

"I stink." I said as he squeezed the life out of me. "And you're hugging too tight my bones are already dead."

"Oh yeah, sorry." He chuckled as he pulled away.

Eventually I fell asleep, this is the best I have slept in a long while. Just as I was getting comfortable in my sleep, Cold freezing water hit my face waking me up. Did they really think that hurt me, it only gave me the relaxation I needed but what a rude way to wake a broken Maya up.

"Was that supposed to be torture." I said laughing as I straighten.

Thank you for reading:)

Please vote, comment and share if u want :)