>>>>>-Chapter nine-<<<<<

|Maya|

"He found me in Paris at the Eiffel Tower it was a romantic night, full of chicken wings." I said earning giggle from the slender guy that kissed my hand, another guy that sat next to him and Adrian himself, OfCourse I didn't miss to take a huge bite off the chicken in the process of saying that.

"Adrian, are you going to let this so-called girlfriend of yours insult me!" The rude girl yelled throwing her hands up in frustration.

"Polen please calm down." Adrian said as he got up ushering the so called Polen to take her sit.

I didn't know how much I hated Polen followers until today.

"Why is she so mad, she is the one that has done nothing but throw dirty looks and a few insults here and there." I justified myself hoping that all that went down could stop so I could go back to eating my food.

"Okay girls please calm down let's just eat." The slender guy that I still don't kinda like said.

"Gladly!" Was all I said.

A few hours went by everything had cooled down, thank God but there was still a lot of bad blood between that so called Polen and I.

"Now am I allowed to go back home?" I asked as I got closer to Adrian. Thank God none of his friends are with him.

"Not yet crazy woman." Was all he said before walking away to God knows where,

now I have to follow him.

"Adrian am serious, when am I leaving!" I yelled earning his attention, finally.

"Do you have to yell all the time." He said as he got closer to me.

"When talking to you, yes." I spoke as I too got closer to him.

"Well crazy woman, you're not leaving any time soon because..." 

"Oh, my you son of a biscuit, you kidnapped me!" Am pretty sure the whole universe heard me yell that.

"Shut the f..."

"Don't you dare use curse words when talking to me." I said interrupting him once again.

"What! Are you a two-year-old, which nineteen-year-old doesn't use curse words." Let me put my pride aside and let's just say that he looks amazing when he is angry.

"Maya are you even paying attention." He said breaking me out of my wild thoughts.

"No first tell me why I can't leave." I hope this guy hasn't kidnapped me.

"Because of the storm, it's not safe to ride during a storm." He said before walking off on me again.

"Hey wait up!" I said I as ran after him.

"Maya why are you following me if I may ask." He said as he entered what am guessing to be his room.

Such a beautiful room, mine is still better.

"Because I don't want to get lost or to see that Polen chick." I spoke as I made myself comfortable on the bed.

"So, you're going to follow me everywhere?" He asked as he took off his expensive looking oversized jacket.

"Yes." I mean no.

"Even in the shower." Stupid pervert.

"Ewww no!" I yelled earning him to bust out into a very irritating attractive laugh.

What's not attractive about this guy.

"You did say everywhere." Was the last thing he said before disappearing once again.

|The next day|

"I'll pick you up at eight o'clock." Adrian said as he got closer to my place.

"Am not going anywhere with you if your so-called friends will be there." I said looking outside the window.

"Ugh you're still on the Polen topic, don't worry, this time it's just me and you and some few investors." He said as he pulled up.

"You better not be lying." I said before leaving.

"So that's a yes." He asked.

"Yeah." Was all I said.

Now that he's gone, I can finally breathe, I was already breathing properly but the arguments oof.

"Maya who was that?" Someone help me not beat this guy up.

"Osman why are you always up in my business!" Here comes another argument as if Adrian is not enough.

"Because am your future husband." He proudly answered.

"That will never happen, not even in your dreams!" I yelled before storming off.